LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

This question is for LogicPro Write the program that have

This question is for LogicPro
Write the program that have the class dataType to implement the date in the program. Write the definitions of the function setDate, and the constructor so that the values of the month, day, and year are checked before storing the data into the data members. Add a function member, isLeapYear, to check whether the year is a leap year. The class dataType can perform the following operations on a date:
a. Set the month.
b. Set the day.
c. Set the year.
d. Return the month.
e. Return the day.
f. Return the year.
g. Test whether the year is a leap year.
h. Return the number of the days in the month. For example, if the date is 3-12-2011, the number of the days to be returned is 31, because there are 31 days in March.
i. Return the number of the days passed in the year. For example, if the date is 3-18-2011, the number of the days passed in the year is 77. Note that the number of days returned also includes the current day.
j. Return the number of days remaining in the year. For example, if the date is 3-18-2011, the number of days remaining in the year is 288.
k. Calculate the new date by adding a fix number of days to the date. For example, if the date is 3-18-2011 and the days to be added are 25, the new date is 4-12-2011.
Welcome back
Thank you for asking me
Hope you are doing well.
What os the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need it before 10:00PM tonight. because I had submit the question, and entered it to your page, but they had redirect me to another expert name ATLPro on Tuesday, but until last night, he still not give me the right program that work like my program that I had request yet, so that I have to contact the customer services to request for you, and that why I really need your help ASAP now.

You should use for "For LogicPro only" at the start of your question. It will ensure question come to me.
I will provide you answer for this ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know it now. Thanks

Welcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm going to church, and will check back with you after church.

ok, Please check back in 1 hour.
Download answer from here dateType.cpp
Let me know if anything else is required in this.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The program is not work right yet. remember how you done my other program? The program support to allows users to enter the month, day, and year; then return and display the date. And after that the program must be return the number of days of that actual month exp: May, the number of days in May is 30. Then it will calculate and display the passed days of the year from the date entered, the number of days remaining in the year, and finally ask the user to add the fix number of days to calculate and display the actual date after the days are added.

The screen should run like this:

Set the month..... (allows user to enter the month exp. 3)

Set the day.......... (allows user to enter the day exp. 18)

Set the year......... (allows user to enter the year exp. 2011)

You has entered 3-18 2011.

The number of days in March is 31.

The number of days passed in the year entered is 77

The number remaining in the year is 288

Add a number of days to calculate for new date......... (allows user to enter days,exp. 25)

The date after added 25 days is 4-12 2011.

That is how the program support to run. Please, fix your program to met the requirement of my program, because this is how your program displayed when I run it:

Is leap year: 1
3-8-2012
Days in month = 31
Month = 3
Press any key to continue . . .

then when I press a key the program is closed.

ok.
This was not given previously
Please wait.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

welcome...
This is not the output of my program:
Is leap year: 1
3-8-2012
Days in month = 31
Month = 3
Press any key to continue . . .

Seems you are running any old file.

Download code from here: dateType.cpp
I changed it little bit. The output was more or less same.

Here is the output screenshot:
graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I download the dateType.cpp you hust sent to me, look like they stil come up with the old program, and it did not show the result like your screen shot. I don't know what wrong? but can you just copy it and paste to the reply so that I can refile it to .cpp, and try to run it to see how it work, because your screen shot show just how I want my program to be done. Please, reply me ASAP. Thanks

I have created a copy of thifile to avoid conflicts with olds files due to same name.
Download and run:
http://wikisend.com/download/359462/dateType - Copy.cpp
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It still show the same as the previous file. Could you rename the program to a different name then upload them again for me, cause this is not working.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did deleted all the file from the download, and copy and paste the link you had provided, but they are still the same result. Could you find anyway else to help me to get the right file? I'm so confused now

How are you running?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's work now. Thanks a billions :)