Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

I have a Constitutional Timeline (chronological narrative)

I have a Constitutional Timeline (chronological narrative) due tomorrow. What would this cost and can it be done?
Assignment details:
Constitution Timeline
1) Create a chronological narrative delineating the significance of the documents/events listed below that impacted the evolution of the U.S. Constitution in 750-1,000 words. In your narrative, discuss each of the documents and /or event listed below, then analyze and describe the significance that each of these documents and/or events contributed to the creation of the U.S. Constitution. Please be specific and direct in your analysis of how each of these documents impacted the development of the Constitution. Include the following in your assignment:
a) Magna Carta (1215)
b) Mayflower Compact (1620)
c) Declaration of Independence (1776)
d) Articles of Confederation (1777)
e) Federalist Papers (1787-1788)
Thanks Cyndi
Hello, Cyndi. I would be happy to help you. Do you need this in a particular format, such as APA? How many outside references do you need?

Thanks so much,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Gwyn,

Thank you so much! The assignment requires 3 to 5 academic references using APA format.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

This won't be a problem. I will have this ready for you by tomorrow evening.

Have a great night,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are a life saver, my son has been sick all week and I just did not have enough time to do enough research.

Thanks Again!

Hi there! I completely understand.

I will have this ready for you later this evening.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Thank you!!!! It looks fantastic, I will definitely return if I am ever in a bind like this again.

You are very welcome. I always do my best. :-)

Take care,