Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Please help need to submit it by 07/13 midnight

Hello i need help with this asap i need to submit it by 07/13 midnight . Select one of the following questions to answer in one or two paragraphs, totaling between 20 and 30 sentences. 1.Using explanations or examples, outline Kohlberg's ideas about moral development. Explain how Carol Gilligan's ideas about moral development differ from those of Kohlberg. or 2. Describe dissociative disorders in general and several specific disorders of this kind by way of illustration. Contrast dissociative disorders with somatoform disorders, briefly explaining two such disorders.

I just noticed, that i may posted this in wrong section. I will include the big bonus please help.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Mike,

Where you able to download the file and save it on your computer?

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Chris, i just got home after working 16 hours. I did download it i will read it tomorrow and let you know. Thank you so much for fast response. Great to work with you again.

You're welcome. Glad to assist you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Chris i submited it to school along with my other answers, i will let you know as soon as i get results back. I will include the bonus also. Can you please lock answer.Thank you again Chris.

Hello Mike,

The answer document has been deleted.

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much Chris. I will post another one for you. This one is due by Friday.

Hello Mike,

Please remember to provide a positive rating for the answers in this post, if these were helpful. Place you new question in a new, separate post and indicate your deadline for submission.