LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Advance Java Programming Design a client/server application

Advance Java Programming
Design a client/server application in which a client communicates directly with a server. The server will store product and customer information in two separate files. The client application will allow a user to request product and customer information from the server. The server will retrieve and send the requested information to the client. The information will be displayed by the client in a user-friendly manner. It is suggested that your application use Swing components to support a user-friendly interface.

The format of your product and customer files will be provided by your instructor.

Explain your design to your classmates using pseudocode, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams.
Explain each step on both the server and client side that establishes the networking between the two.
Your design should also clearly explain how the client and server interact to provide the user with the requested product and customer information.
Using your design from Phase 1 DB, apply any design changes that you feel are needed and update your UML diagrams. Implement a client/server application in which a client communicates directly with a server. The server stores product and customer information in two separate files. The client application will allow a user to request product and customer information from the server. The server will retrieve and send the requested information to the client. The information will be displayed by the client in a user friendly manner. It is suggested that your application use Swing components to support a user friendly interface.
Welcome back. Hope you are doing well.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The deadline is on Saturday. Let me upload the sample file to make it easy for you

ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good morning, Let me know if you have not receive an uploaded files. thanks

I didnot get the files. Paste the file id here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can u resend the upload link?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry I have to upload again. I forgot to write down file id when I upload two days ago.

upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The id file is 726474. thanks for your patient.

I will review and reply
Question says "The format of your product and customer files will be provided by your instructor"

Please provide these files
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

id # XXXXX I just uploaded the demo/client format.

I need these files which will be read by the program
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think the format of the product and customer files will be provided by instructor the next two weeks assignment. Just make up anything for now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi LogicPro,

I just upload the live chat from instructor. I hope it helps. the id # XXXXX in Power Point format

I will create 2 text files:
one for product and another for customer.
These will have one records. These records will be shown on client records.
Let me know if it is ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is ok. i am not picky as long as I pass this class. You know my history, I am not good in programming. I am a networking guy. Thanks a lot for your help for the last two class.

ok. I will provide the answer ASAP
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.