TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

For TheDoctor I have a new java question. I can deliver the

For TheDoctor I have a new java question. I can deliver the instructions when ready. Thank you.
Hello again Bill! Thank you for requesting me.

Please upload the instructions to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need within the next day or two. Nothing generic as before. Thank you very much!

Thank you.

I will contact you once this is complete.
Hello again Bill!

Please download the completed project here:

Now, do not simply import the project into NetBeans and run it. It will not work. This application uses a database. Without that database up, running, and the table set up, this program will not work.

I have included the phpMyAdmin export for the MySQL database. You will need to have MySQL up and running.

Once it is running, you need to create a new database called StudentTables

Once the database is created, use it:

USE StudentTables;

After that, run all of the SQL in the studentTables.sql file that I am sending you. This must be done in order to run this project. Obviously, a Java project that asks you to create database tables requires a database. Otherwise, you cannot even begin to accomplish the task.

Once you have that done, you will need to check the connection parameters within the main Java file. My connection parameters (User name and password) may not be the same as yours.

Once you import the project into NetBeans, open up the file. Take a look at line 39.

See that the user is set to root and the password XXXXX XXXXX empty. If your installation of MySQL uses different credential than this, then you need to change it here.

Assuming that you have MySQL up and running, have created the database and tables, and have set the connection parameters correctly in the file, everything will work perfectly.

This project is 100% original, done from scratch just for you.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.