ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

In this assignment, you will design a program to perform the

Need complete by Midnight 12 July.

In this assignment, you will design a program to perform the following task: Write a program using functions that asks the user for the dimensions (Length and Width) of a rectangle and calculates: a) The area and perimeter of the rectangle b) The length of the diagonal (use the Pythagorean Theorem: c2 = a2 + b2, where c = length of the diagonal; a = length; b = width) This is a rectangle b a Before attempting this exercise, be sure you have completed all of chapter 7 and course module readings, participated in the weekly conferences, and thoroughly understand the examples throughout the chapter. There are 3 main components of your submission including the problem analysis, program design and documentation, and sample test data. 1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: Write a program that calculates the area, perimeter, and diagonal length (hypotenuse) of a rectangle whose dimensions (Length and width) are provided by the user. Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations. 2. Provide your program design for the problem you analyzed for calculating and displaying the area, perimeter, and diagonal (hypotenuse) length of a rectangle. Always work for modular design where possible. Be sure to use separate function for calculating the area; separate function for calculating the perimeter, and separate function for calculating the diagonal length of the rectangle. Use subprograms for Input and Output. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module, subprograms, functions, and the order of the module calls; Hierarchy chart for the program. Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module. Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 87). See example 2.8 on pages 87-88. 3. Prepare at least 3 sets of input data (Test data) along with the expected outputs for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as was shown in Assignment 1. Submission requirements: 1. Your completed assignment should be saved as Word document and submitted to your WebTycho assignment area no later than the due date listed in the syllabus. Your document should be neat, detailed, well-written with minimal grammatical and spelling errors. Your name should be clearly listed on the first page along with the class/section, professor and due date. Your document should contain page numbers at the bottom of each page. Only double space line formatting is acceptable. The Hierarchy Chart should be included in the Word document. 2. A separate file containing the Raptor flow chart. You should name the file yournamehw4.docx (or yournamehw4.doc). So for my name Abrom Cooper, I would name my document abromcooperhw2.docx. Use the attached HW4.doc template file containing the required sections. You should use this document to start your writing and fill in all of the details required.

Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Welcome to Just Answer, It will be my pleasure to help you. How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This needs to be completed by Friday night at midnight so that I can look it over before I submit it, so 12 July 2013 Midnight.. that's why I paid the extra for the quickness of the problem.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.. I just really need this ASAP.. do you think you can complete it in that time?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Yes i can
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
will send it now...pls stay here
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Download Answer Link I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That looks great for the word document part. I also need the problem worked out via Raptor ( http://raptor.martincarlisle.com/ ) as stated in the initial request. Using the word document pseudo-code could you complete that as well? Then this will be complete :-)

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Question clearly stated we can use any editor... "Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, i needed it written out in the format that you have done an excellent job in but i also need this written in the Raptor program as stated "2. A separate file containing the Raptor Flow Chart." I need this as well please for this assignment to be complete. Thank you for everything thus far.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML