Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.
29937297

Can someone please help me with 6 short answer Lit questio

Customer Question

Can someone please help me with 6 short answer Lit questions?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still waiting, thank you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome to our site. Please supply the questions for which you need answers. You can copy it in the text box if it is short enough, upload using the paperclip icon above your text box, or upload to a file sharing site such as sendspace.com, wikisend.com, or mediafire.com.
Once I know what the questions are, I can determine whether I am able to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will upload them, please give me a moment. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?02ih522yzbdimb0

Also, if you are able to do the assignment, can you please upload to mediafire or another site and delete the file after I accept? Thanks!

All right. I believe I can do this. What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you can have it by tonight or early tomorrow morning, that would be great.

So you'll upload the file so that you can delete it after I accept?

I can do that. I will see you when I am done.
Quick note. I am on the third one. I have read the first many times, but I have never read the other two. Thank you for bringing this question to me. I am really enjoying it. I should be done reasonably soon, but this third one is packed with imagery and levels of meaning.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much! I'll be here.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This looks great!! Can you please delete the file? Thank you so much!

I will do immediately. I am glad you are happy with my work. Look me up again if you need further help.