Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
32242116

what is a class a-1 and a-II drug offense?what is the newest

what is a class a-1 and a-II drug offense? what is the newest drug law for possession or dealing under Obama, not only marijuana but other drugs too ? in New York under Bloomberg? what can judges do now under the most recently amended drug laws (Rockefeller laws?) are their hands still tied? What percentage of people in prison now are white compared to people of color for non-violent drug offenses and why?

Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 1 year ago.

Chris12 :

Are you being assisted? What is the page or word length? How many references are required? APA? Is there additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Chris12 :

I'll be more than happy to give the question to someone else, I have not even assisted you therefore the rating of bad service is not necessary. Furthermore, in order to help with the question I needed to know the information that was requested which you have not provided. Have a nice day.

Customer:

I don't need the answer anymore as I waited days for you to respond. I also told you that I was doing it for a power point presentation and didn't need references or APA style work which I pointed out last week already. I don't understand what happened . All I know is that I am out of $103, which was hard to afford for me in the first place.

Chris12 :

I'm not sure what happened either since I was brand new to your question, not sure why the other experts did not pick it up. You can always request a refund from customer service because you did not get the service that you needed.

Customer:

I am going to request a refund. I am sorry for both of us that this happened. Have a good day. Iris

Chris12 :

You have a good day as well. I would suggest that if you need help again to look my up personally and I'll you if I can?

Chris12 :

Meant to say I'll help you if I can.

Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Chris, I rated okay service because you cared that I felt upset about what happened. However, I don't need the answers now, as my final project has been completed already. Thank you. Iris