LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

This Question is for LOGIC PRO

Customer Question

I have an assignment I would like your help with. It involves writing pseudocode, analysis, test data and a hierarchy chart. Send me an email when you are online and I will provide you the information.

Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for asking me.
Please provide the details
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The link is here...

http://wikisend.com/download/117300/Homework Assigment.pdf

The deadline is Saturday morning July 13th at 10 am.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
This file is protected with password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

pw: timing098

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it also might be timing0987..if it doesn't work I'll get rid of the pw.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I got the file.

These are a lot and will take time. I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for

this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk

folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can we agree to $80 dollars?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok. :)

Let me know the dealine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Friday, July 12th at 8:00 pm. :) Do we have a deal?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Please check back in 1 hours.
Bookmark this page to come back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok... For the 3rd part of writing another pseudocode program I was going to leave up to you to decide something interesting to write up, but it has to be simple. I was actually thinking about using the prices of gold and silver in ounces. But it seems more difficult. What do you think?

Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'll check back in an hour.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok :)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download Hawaii.zip
Unzip to get all three parts

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the
conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up
questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you

for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate what you did, but honestly, I feel cheated. I will tell you why.

You told me, and I quote, "These are a lot and will take time. I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question."

So based on your reply because you made it sound like you would not be able to complete this on-time and the fact that you said this was a lot of work, I agreed to $80.

But you finished this way earlier that the due date, in fact it was done within 1 hour of my request instead of Friday night at 8pm. If you could finish this that early, then why did you tell me it was a lot of work to do when it clearly was not? This is what makes me feel I was cheated out of money. I believe that a fair price is $60.00 not $80.00

Now most of the work that did was very good. I am not faulting that. But I don't like the 3rd program. It has to be simple, agreed, but just changing John to Johney. Can you come up with something else more interesting? How about creating a program that will add the person's middle and last name? So the program would read the person's full name. This is what I would like you to do. I'll wait for your reply

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I did it on priority. What If I had provided you after 24 hours even if I completed it.

I will modify 3rd one. Please wait
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download #3 from here

http://www.wikisend.com/download/253554/Part%203.docx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm still waiting for your reply to what I just sent before I rate you.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Apparently, my last reply did not get to you.

As I stated earlier, thank you for the modification of the 3rd part.

But what I said earlier, was that I never needed or wanted this done as a priority. I stated that I only needed it by Friday. Even if you finished it within 24 hours, that didn't matter. That is why I believe that $60 is a fairer price than $80. This is what I am waiting to hear from you about.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
If I provided you answer earlier, does it matter, once we have agreed upon a price?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes it does matter because you said quote, "These are a lot and will take time. I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question."

This meant that you thought this was a lot of work and that you would need more time and money to complete this on my deadline of Friday at 8:00 pm. But that was not the case. You finished it in 1 hour.

That is what I disagree with you on and believe that $65.00 should be the agreed upon price which is more fair.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Now it is up to you what you want to pay now. But I did it for the price agreed upon initially.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay. After discussing this with the JustAnswer Billing Department, they reviewed what you and I discussed and made the decision to change the agreed upon price to $65.00.

Your work is very good and it’s better than on-time. But I would suggest you do is make sure that you are more forthright with your replies as not to confuse the customer into thinking the opposite of what you initially said.

Thank you for your expert answers.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome