LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Chapter 18 (One-Dimensional Arrays) 9. Open the scores solution,

Chapter 18 (One-Dimensional Arrays)
9. Open the scores solution, file .Open the code template for the btnDisplay controls click event procedure... Use windows to make a copy of the score solution folder. Save the copy in the Clearly VB2010/Chap 18 folder. Declare a 20- element one- dimensional array, using the following numbers to initialize the array:88,72,99,20,66,95,99,100,72,88,45,57,89,85,78,75,88,72, and 88.Code the procedure so that it displays (in a message box) the average score in the array. Save the solution and then start and test the application. Close the Code Editor window and then close the solution.

Chapter 19 Parallel and Dynamic Universes (More on One-Dimensional Arrays)
4. In this exercise, you code the application that displays a grade based on the number of points entered by the user. The grading scale is shown below. Open the Carver Solution file contained ClearlyVB2010/Chap19/Carver Solution folder.
Open the Code Editor window and then open the code template for the btnDisplay control’s Click event procedure. Store the grades in a five-element one –dimensional String Array. Both Arrays should be parallel arrays. The procedure should display the grade corresponding to the number of points entered by the user. Code the procedure. Save the solution and then start and test the application. Close the Code Editor window and then close the solution.

Minimum points Maximum points Grade
0 299 F
300 349 D
350 3 99 C
400 449 B
450 500 A
Welcome back.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

Please provide me code templates.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/293924/Scores Solution.zip all in the file.

I will review and reply ASAP.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.