LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Write a program to input a number for the height, l or r

Write a program to input a number for the height, 'l' or 'r' for whether the hypoteneuse is on the left or right. The program should repeat until the user enters 'n' when asked if they want to go again.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

Let me know the details.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

Which programming language are you using?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This assignment is for java programming. The only information I have is the question and the desire output. the question first. Write a program to input a number for the height 'l' or 'r' for whether the hypoteneuse is on the left or right, and then to print out a right triangle of asterisks. The first output sould show a triangle first with 5 asterisks, then 4, 3, 2, 1, with the trianggle declining to the right as the numbers ggo lower. (Height (5); with the hypoteneuse to the (l). The second output is another triangle; height (9); hypoteneuse (r).
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I've given you all the information I have. The deline is 1 hour.
ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.
Do you have any output screenshot?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.