David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications

Hi david, I know you may have answered a question like this

Hi david,

I know you may have answered a question like this in the past. But I could really use some help.

In the final project, you play the role of a network consultant hired to design a new network for a company called Acme Manufacturing. Acme expects a network design document that includes your recommendations.

The organization is growing and expanding their operations with the acquisition of a plant in China as well as several other offices throughout the United States. The following are the requirements for the new wide area network.

The network must be designed using all new equipment.
The design document must recommend the types of lines that should be used for each location (i.e. Ethernet, fiber, satellite, and so forth).
There are multiple departments that must be grouped logically to address security. Locations:

Headquarters—Atlanta, Georgia houses corporate operations, marketing, administrative staff, and accounting
Engineering—Atlanta, across from headquarters: houses sales and engineering
Distribution offices—Chicago, Phoenix, and New York: Each distribution office has a small sales staff and administrative staff.
Plant facility—China

Weekly meetings are held in the corporate conference room at headquarters, with people attending from multiple locations, including China, New York, Chicago, and Phoenix.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.