LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

For LogicPro Hello, I have two programming problems, using

For LogicPro

Hello, I have two programming problems, using psuedocode, one of which you have already answered for another customer, (Eversoft Eraser Company) and the other is for an object-oriented program. The questions will not fit, so I will wait for your response to specify.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for asking me.
Can you provide me complete question text or the link where I have answered these questions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is the link for the answered question:

Here is the other problem:

Write a program that inputs (from the user) the number of hours worked and hourly pay rate for employees and outputs their total pay. The program should process an arbitrary number of employees; the user will terminate input by entering 0 for hours worked and pay rate. Use a class called ‘Worker’ with

• Attributes: Hours, Rate, Total

• Methods: ComputeTotal() and access methods (SetHours(), GetHours(), SetRate(), SetTotal(), and GetTotal()) for each of the attributes.

Download answer #1 from here The Eversoft Eraser Company.docx

When do you need answer #2?
Download answer #2 from here Pseudocode Worker Class.docx

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, I'm looking it over, and just for clarification, "Return" is a command for the submodule to end and return to the main module, correct?

My textbook uses "End Subprogram."

Other than that, the object-oriented program problem is great, thank you so much!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Awesome! And thanks again, you're amazing. ^_^

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For sure, and I will definitely be back for more help. Do you offer any type of tutoring outside of this site?

You can post your questions using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions.
It will ensure that question is for me.
And we can help you through this site only.