R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Estimation Your final project entails systematic extraction

Estimation

Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding insights out of a dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area.

In this section, you will carry out the following basic estimation and tests of differences using the provided SampleDataSet.xlsx:

Identify three continuous and three discrete variables and describe their distribution numerically (e.g., central tendency, spread) as well as graphically. Compare the results.
Using the variables selected, conduct all possible t-tests and chi-squared tests. Describe your findings.
In addition, discuss how data limitations (e.g., missing values, etc.) can affect the validity and reliability of statistical estimations and tests of differences. Be specific. Show your work using Microsoft Excel and import your work into a Microsoft Word document.

Submit your response with imported Microsoft Excel work in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document.
Welcome to JA!

Thanks for the request. Please don't forget to add 'RRJha' at the start of your question to ensure I receive it.

Please send the file SampleDataSet.xlsx. You may upload it at mediafire.com or wikisend.com and post download link here.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RRJha,

this is the download link

http://wikisend.com/download/384628/SampleDataSet.xls

and this is the forum link

SampleDataSet.xls

Thank you for your response. I will login tomorrow morning again.

Ok, received the file.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RRJha,

any luck? how is it going?

Working through. It's quite long one. I'd try to complete it by tonight.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I do get up very early every day so I will check tomorrow morning. If you have any issues please do not have me waiting, contact me and let me know. Thank you so much.

No issues. Only that, it's quite long and time taking. I've completed about half of it. I'll let you know as soon as I finish this.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good afternoon, I am still waiting. Is everything ok, I still have to do my part on the assignement. You told me it was going to be ready yesterday.

Hi Isa,

I'll post tables, graphs and test results it in a couple of hours. I hope you still have time enough to complete your part of the assignment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you
Glad to help
Please download file below

https://app.box.com/s/ru6quq3y9w60ou8igb79

Please leave a rating.

Let me know anytime you need help with anything else.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RRJha, I have another 3 assignments similar like the one you just did, but I would need them for Monday the 15th at the end of the day. I will pay the same amount, let me know if you are interested and if you are able to help, if not, to find another source. I really appreciate your time and dedication to the recently submitted question. Thank you!

I'd be glad to help with them too. Please put your questions in a word or excel file and send through wikisend.com, adding 'RRJha' at the start of your post.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RRJha,

This is the word document with 3 questions. The same excel file is required and post the link again below this two links.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://wikisend.com/download/526940/Assignments.doc

FILE LINK:

Assignments.doc

I am not sure if I have to ask another question for this and do it all over again. If I do, please let me know and I will gladly do it. Please remember that I need this by Monday at the end of the day. If you encounter any problems or are unable to complete it on time please let me know immediately. Thank you.

Isa

Ok, I'll review them and let you know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, are you going to be able to do them?
Yes, I can do them. I'll work out each assignment and send to you one-by-one, all before Sunday. You may then leave a rating to each answer paying the same amount as last time.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Great! I will do that! Thank u
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi how is everything going?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, just checking on the assignments. I was expexting to see at least one today. If for any reason you can't complete them, please let me know as soon as posible to find help. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX is well

I'll post first one about correlation - regression in a few hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank u.
Please download file below

https://app.box.com/s/jrvpmnfyddftkhyv02fk

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I appreciate the time you put in this. I gave rating and paid. Please keep me posted about the other two. Please remember our agreement about due date. Thank you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for all your help. It was excellent. This is the first time that I use a site like this and I am impressed of the proessionalism. Good luck to you and thank you for your time.