R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Using our data set from Unit 1, compose a 3-page e-mail to

Using our data set from Unit 1, compose a 3-page e-mail to the head of the American Intellectual Union, which includes the following:
Begin your e-mail to AIU by first providing an overview of the database, that is, a story about the characteristics that may include types of variables, etc.
Be sure to include information about where statistics are being used in the workplace.
Explain the value of statistics and its contribution to the success of an organization.
Then, discuss the following in your e-mail:
What is the distribution of individuals by gender?
What is the "tenure with company" distribution by gender?
What percentage of the survey participants are in each department?
What is the sample mean for extrinsic value by gender?
What is the probability that an individual will be between 16–21 years of age?
What is the probability that an individual’s overall job satisfaction is 5.2 or lower?
What is the probability that an individual will be a female in the human resources department?
What is the probability that an individual will be a salaried employee whose intrinsic satisfaction value is 5 or more?
RESEARCH REQUIRED: Be sure to include other ways that probability is used in business specifically how it contributes to the success of an organization. Feel free to use the Business Source Premier Database in the Library as a resource to research.
The e-mail should be well written and should flow well. It should comprise the body of a report that contains no grammatical errors. The report should include proper citation in APA formatting in both the in-text and reference pages and include a title page, be double-spaced and in Times New Roman 12-point font. APA formatting is necessary to ensure academic honesty.
Welcome to JA!

I'd be glad to help with your question. Please send your dataset. You may upload the file at wikisend.com or mediafire.com and post download link here.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gu6h2bmd0o5enfe

Your answer is ready. Please download file below

https://www.box.com/s/tba834n20r2nctj1gghg

Please leave a rating.

Feel free to ask me when you need help with other problems in this course. Just add 'RRJha' at the start of your question and I'll get back to you.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I needed this to be an original paper this paper has been submitted to the university over 90 times already so I can't use it

Ok, no problem. I'd write a new one and get back to you by tonight.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks

Anytime
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you finish it?

Still working on it, I'll get back to you in about half an hour.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Could you retrieve the answer?
Free to ask if you need any explanation or modification, or any sort of further help.

Thanks