TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

I need to build a website by monday and I dont know where

I need to build a website by monday and I don't know where to start or what to do.
Hello and thank you for your question. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

As you stated that you downloaded a couple editors with a student code, I am assuming that this is for a homework assignment? Do you have requirements that you can share?

If you have files that you would like to share, you can zip them up and upload them to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Part 1

Create the first webpage for your planned site that demonstrates effective application of design elements. Use Adobe® Dreamweaver® or another HTML editor to create a basic web page based on the web plan you have developed. This page is the homepage of your website. Save your site homepage as index.html or default.html.

Check your HTML code using the Markup Validation Service on the W3C® website, (www.w3.org) prior to submitting your web page(s). You don't have to fix all of the errors found, but you should look into them to see how many you can fix.

Part 2

Expand the basic homepage from Week Two to a site that includes 3 web pages. As in the prior assignment, use only Adobe® Dreamweaver® or another HTML editor to expand the homepage developed in Week Two. Incorporate the following into your expanded website:

• Apply Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to format elements.

• Integrate multimedia effectively into the site.

• Create effective navigation for the site so that people can move easily between the pages.

• Organize page content using structural elements, such as headings, paragraphs, tables, and lists.

• Use internal, external, and anchor links in the site.

• Apply usability best practices and principles of design.

Check your HTML code using the Markup Validation Service on the W3C® website, (www.w3.org) prior to submitting your web page(s). A link to this site may be found in the Materials tab on your student website.

Submit all website files in a compressed folder

Final part

Refine and finalize your website by doing the following:

• Add a simple web form—such as an order form, a subscription to a newsletter, or a request for contact.

• Use division or a table to structure the form elements.

• Apply JavaScript® to validate the form.

• Finalize a navigation system.

• Use metadata to increase accessibility and search engine optimization.

• Test for functionality and usability.

• Adding two more pages for a total of 5.

As in the prior assignment, use only Adobe® Dreamweaver® or another HTML editor to refine the homepage developed in Week Three.

My subject is just cloth diapers and their benefits and different types. I just do not know where or how to begin this process. Part 1 is due Monday I have 2 weeks to finish the rest. I really hope you can help

Hello again Jonielle!

If you would like, I can send you the three parts. I will send you them absolutely complete and meeting all requirements and validations. You can then review them and edit them as you see fit.

I can have that to you in a couple hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok that sounds good. Could you please send a little step by step tutorial also on how to edit? lol i really have no idea how to do this stuff. Thank you

I will send you some information along with the pages. I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you very much

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.