Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

007684RR, 007685RR for Cher only thank you

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

I'll send these two exams when they are completed.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher I think I have paid $95 already and to my calculations it's remain $45 for the rest of the exams. Thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

We experts don't have much to do with the 'business' end of things, we just answer questions, so I don't know how much you have paid so far, but I can try to check into it for you.

I will be offline for a while today, attending to some family business, but I will get back to you as soon as I return.

Thank you,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks very much for your patience.

I had already been working on The Axial Ages and Fitful Transitions, so I can send you that answer right now. Click here

Here is one exam you listed in this question: Click

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded the files and saved them to your computer. Thanks!

Once you post another new question to my attention containing 2 exams I'll work on the second one you included here (007685RR) plus one more. : )

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

To request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
007685RR Has not been answed
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

No, I'm including that one in the next batch of exams for you.

I explained that I was sending you 007679RR in this answer, because I was already working on it and almost done, when you posted the two exams you needed in this question, and I also sent 007684RR here; then, I would include 007685RR in my next answer. I had explained in our first conversation that the exams may be out of numerical order and you didn't say that would be a problem.

Did you download both exams I included here for you?

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I was hoping to hear back from you, but I'm going to send exam 007685RR in addition to the other two I had already sent in this answer, since you seemed concerned about it. Please click HERE to view the answers for comparison to your own and then let me know after you have successfully downloaded all three exams in this question. Thanks!

If you are satisfied with my answer, a Positive rating on this answer and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

As soon as you rate this answer, I will send the next two exams in your other question.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not worried about 007685RR sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks you, I really appreciate it
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and you are most welcome!

It's my pleasure to be of help to you and no apology is necessary; everything is fine. Laughing

Thanks for your reply. I've already sent you 007685RR plus two additional exams in this Answer, so that's 3 altogether.

I'll list the exam links for you again, just in case you haven't downloaded all of them, yet:

Click here

HERE

Click

----------------------------

Please remember to take a moment to rate this answer positively, so I may receive credit from the site for my assistance. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX it!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not downloaded it
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

You had said initially, that you downloaded one file. Did you have a problem with the others? Try these other links, as sometimes mediafire can be a little temperamental:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pa203qhmgtgyb33/007679RR_Axial_Ages.....docx

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lidzdrd5vgb5c60/007684RR_THE_AGE_OF_JEFFERSON....tonsilqa.docx

http://www.mediafire.com/download/esq921xexx6evd0/007685RR-Civil_War%2C_etc......tonsilqa.docx

If you don't download them shortly after I send them, that could be a problem, too.

I hope you can download these with no problem. Please let me know. Thanks!

Please remember to take a moment to Rate my answer with a Positive Rating so I may be credited by the site for my help. Thanks very much, I appreciate it! Laughing

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher I cannot get the answer, its downloads but there is no answer to all the three exams. Thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I don't understand why this is happening.

All three exams have the answers highlighted in green. Do you see the questions with no answers highlighted?

Don't worry, if this is the case, I will remediate the problem. Just let me know what you see when you download the exams. Do you see the exams with no answers chosen or do you see a blank page?

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I see the questions with no answers highlighted
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I'm so sorry you're having this trouble. I 'test' every link before sending and I see the highlighted answers. I've asked other experts to download the same files and they, too, see the highlighted answers; however, I think I may have figured out the problem, in that you may have an older version of MS Word, so I am sending the files as a different type of document. Please let me know if they allow you to now see the answers highlighted:

Click

Click

Click

If not, I have another plan.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but on luck. And 007679RR has been answed already
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I suppose, unfortunately there is a problem on your end, if others were able to see the answers and you were not.

I will send the answers in a different format, without highlighting, so please allow me a little while, but do check back to see when I've sent the additional answers.

Thanks very much, and again, I'm sorry you had a problem with the download, but it seems to be a problem out of our contol.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fine I will check back later. I am using iPad and that is what I have used for the other exams you've sent. Thanks again
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and you're more than welcome!

The problem may be trying to download it from the iPad, but I'm not a computer person, and as you said, you did already download one other exam from me with no problem, so I don't know why these won't show up as I'm sending them.

I'll reply back in a little while with the answers in a different format for both questions.

Thanks for your patience!
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I'm sending these three exams in a different way without highlighting, so hopefully, there will be no problems with viewing the answers. I don't know which one you already downloaded, so choose the two you still need. CLICK

Please let me know if this worked successfully, and after you download the file and save it.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher I did download it thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher what about 007681RR, 007681RR, 007682RR, 007700RR
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I've already sent you an answer for 007681RR and 007682RR last night, on the other question you posted with those exam numbers. The system tells me that you read my answer just now at 9:21 PM Eastern time, tonight. Did you download the link to the answers? I changed the format to the same as the other 3 exams in this question, when you told me of your problem re: not being able to see the highlighted answers. I think that problem may have stemmed from using your iPad.

The question has now timed out and is closed, but you can still read it, download the answers and provide a rating. Please let me know on that question, after you have successfully downloaded the answers. Thanks!

007700RR has not been done yet. I was waiting for you to download and rate all the other exams. Can you please open a new Question beginning with "For Cher Only" with this exam? Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Ray and thanks very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

It seems the only two remaining exams are: 007700RR and 007680RR. If you could post those (just the numbers, as I already have the exams) in a new, separate question beginning with "For Cher Only", I can work on them for you.

Please let me know when you'll be able to do this. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher 007700RR and 007680RR if I post those as new, I will be charged $60 and I do not have anymore money. And besides I agree to pay $140 for all the exam and now I have exceeded my payment. Thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Ray.

I understand your dilemma. You have been very generous and I will send you these two exams here, when I get them completed.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you and I will definitely use you again you are the best
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and you are most welcome!

Thank you for your kind words; they are greatly appreciated.

I will be back in touch when the exams are completed.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher, did you forget about me
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ray.

No, I have not forgotten about you! : )

I haven't had time to work on the exams, but will try my best over the next few days.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher I have ten exams can you help, and how much will it be thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ray.

Can you please tell me the numbers/titles of the exams so I can let you know if I am familiar with them? Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chemistry 007531, 007532, 007533, 007534, 007535
Psychology 986081, 986082, 986083, 986084, 986085
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ray.

From the numbers alone, I don't think I've done any of these in the past. The Chemistry ones, unfortunately, I can't help with. The Psychology, possibly. If you could include the questions to one of the psychology exams, I'll let you know if I can help with that.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
986081RR - ELEMENTS OF PSYCHOLOGY

1. The term _______ is used to indicate the frequency level of a sound.
A. amplitude
B. pitch
C. wavelength
D. overtone

2. The part of the eye that's similar to the film of a camera is the
A. iris.
B. cornea.
C. optic nerve.
D. retina.

3. I propose to study the relationship between self-esteem and reading skill levels among students at Clairmont High School. At Clairmont, about 14 percent of the student body are seniors, 24 percent are juniors, 30 percent are sophomores, and 32 percent are freshmen. What kind of sampling approach will I be most likely to use?
A. Controlled sampling
B. Random sampling
C. Comparative sampling
D. Stratified sampling

4. The school of psychology that emphasizes direct observation rather than introspection is
A. psychoanalysis.
B. functionalism.
C. structuralism.
D. behaviorism.

5. You've already gathered data to measure the relationship between reading skills and extroversion. Now, you look at the data to determine if reading skills and extroversion have a negative or positive correlation. Which step of the scientific process are you engaged in?
A. Hypothesis formulation
B. Replication
C. Testing the hypothesis
D. Analyzing results

6. The _______ principle encourages us to resolve a set of stimuli, such as trees across a ridgeline, into smoothly flowing patterns.
A. depth perception
B. continuity
C. similarity
D. perception

7. Among William James's contributions to the science of psychology is that he
A. developed separate theories of objective and subjective states.
B. experimented with classical conditioning.
C. wrote the first American text in psychology.
D. developed a psychodynamic treatment for mental illness.

8. Suppose you're studying levels of job stress and measures of job efficiency in a nursing home. Your hypothesis is that increasing job stress appears to lead to reduced job efficiency. In that case, job stress is the _______ variable.
A. dependent
B. empirical
C. correlated
D. independent

9. When you step out of the bright sunshine into a dark movie theater, your vision gradually adjusts to the relative gloom. This process is known as _______ adaptation.
A. retinal
B. sensory
C. intensity
D. vestibular

10. Which of these neurotransmitters works to inhibit body processes, affect our moods, and help us fall asleep?
A. Endorphins
B. Serotonin
C. Noradrenaline
D. Dopamine

11. Which of the following statements is true of the adrenal glands?
A. They're located in the neck.
B. They help regulate the pituitary gland.
C. They secrete prolactin.
D. They're ductless glands.

12. When you notice the soft sound of rain on the roof, it has crossed a perceptual line called your _______ threshold for detecting an auditory signal.
A. absolute
B. relative
C. defining
D. determinant

13. Among types of research, only _______ can establish causality.
A. representative surveys
B. random surveys
C. biased studies
D. experiments

14. Because violet light has more energy than red light,
A. red light is less bright than violet light.
B. the mass properties of light are invariable.
C. violet light has a higher wave frequency than red light.
D. violet light is preferable in a photographer's darkroom.

15. If you're a Gestalt psychologist, you will be most interested in
A. the role of dreaming in establishing fields of perception.
B. how conditioning determines behavior.
C. locating unconscious influences in neurosis.
D. the relationship of context to perception.

16. Suppose you're studying levels of job stress and measures of job efficiency in a nursing home. Which one of the following statements best represents a data comparison that demonstrates a positive correlation?
A. As stress levels increase, job efficiency increases.
B. As stress levels increase, job efficiency declines.
C. As job efficiency increases, stress levels decline.
D. As job efficiency decreases, stress levels increase.

17. Suppose you've designed an electrically operated security system that includes sensors and activators. Signals are sent from sensors to an activator that sounds an alarm. This signal or message can be compared to impulses sent along _______ nerve paths.
A. efferent
B. sympathetic
C. afferent
D. autonomic

18. Jacob was diagnosed as suffering from conductive deafness. Chances are best that his problem has to do with
A. damage to his middle ear.
B. a disorder of his cochlea.
C. blockage of his auditory canal.
D. damage to his auditory nerve.

19. As a psychologist who focuses on helping people make life decisions, you're probably employed as a(n) _______ psychologist.
A. clinical
B. developmental
C. industrial
D. counseling

20. Unobtrusive research differs from other survey research in that
A. it can be carried on without concern for random sampling.
B. it can produce longitudinal data that permits correlations among many variables.
C. it doesn't have an impact on the subjects being studied.
D. it's often employed to evaluate the effects of social programs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher sorry about that had emergency
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ray.

No worries! I hope everything is okay now.

I can help you with this exam, but you will need to post it as a new, separate question to my attention (begin with "For Cher Only") in the Homework Category. You can post it here, in my question box under my picture: http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-cher/ but please still include my name in the question. Thanks!

I believe $40 would be a fair offer amount for this exam, considering there are 20 questions and I only receive a portion of that offer amount

When you post the new question, typing my name to begin, I will start work on it right away. Do you have a deadline by which you need this completed?

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Cher i have four more of those questions that brings it to five total can I give you $100 for all the five
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ray.

The thing is, you have to post each exam separately as a new question, according to site rules, and I'm not even sure I have the answers to them all, until you send the actual questions. I know $100 is a lot, but I do not receive even close to that amount. I receive only a portion of the offer amount.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ray and you're most welcome!

Can you tell me how you'd like to proceed? I'd love to do this exam for you and actually, I've even started working on it. However, each exam needs to be posted as a new, separate question to my attention.

Will you be posting it as a new exam starting with my name? How about an offer amount of $28?

Please let me know, as I'd love to continue working with you!

Warmest regards,
Cher