LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Modify the Week Three Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™

Modify the Week Three Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:   · The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.   · It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.   · The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.   The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:   · The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application's controlling class. · The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList. · There should be proper documentation in the source code.
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The assignment is due Sunday by 4pm

The two names you can use is Yolanda Adams ans Joseph Smith

Question says "The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared"

So you can enter these names
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I read that wrong. Thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow !

Thanks I got the file!

Welcome :)
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!