Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.

1. Explain at least three of the constitutional amendments

1. Explain at least three of the constitutional amendments that are critical to the field of criminal justice.

2. Explain the four degrees of felonies found in the Model Penal Code and be able to give at least one example of each.

3. Discuss the Uniform Crime Report and the National Crime Victimization Survey; how are they alike and how are they different?

4. Contrast positivism with classical criminology and give an example of a theory that exists in each category.

5. Explain the difference between deviance and crime.
How soon do you need the answers?
Is there a length and/or format requirement (i.e. APA)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello. I need them as soon as possible. The length should be a couple sentences long not too lengthy and in APA format.

I will try to have them by the end of the day. From you saying APA, that means that you need to cite references?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No that's perfect but I need to cite the references as well.

OK, no problem, Jenny. Let me collect them.