TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

For TheDoctor I need assistance with a Java problem.

Hello again, Bill. Thank you for requesting me.

Please provide details. You can upload any documents you have to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link'option and then paste it here.

Also, please let me know by when you need this.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need this by Sunday please. And like before, nothing that is generic or suspicious. Thank you very much.

Thank you. I will contact you once this is complete.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Quick question about the last task you were able to help me with (, Do I need the 'build.xml' file in order for it to run properly? I'm looking it over and I'm not sure if it was a requirement from the instructions or not. Thank you

Build.xml is a standard file in a NetBeans project. The requirements state that you are to turn in the entire NetBeans. It emphatically states that you should zip the entire project and turn it in. So you shouldn't remove any files at all.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry if I'm being a pain but the person that I am giving this to is a real jerk and perfectionist and I'm can't afford to turn in anything that isn't 'original'.

The project is 100% original. Your instructor is probably extremely annoyed by people removing files and then turning in projects that he then cannot import successfully into NetBeans because the student didn't think it was important. That is probably why it is very clear about you zip the ENTIRE PROJECT FOLDER for NetBeans and submitting it. Odds are, he has dealt with people removing things in the past. And odds are they received a 0%.

build.xml is a standard file created by NetBeans. It is not a file written by anybody. You shouldn't remove it and you shouldn't touch it.

All of the code that was written for the project was written from scratch just for you. There is not a single line of code that is identical to anybody else's.