Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Hey Ray, Thanks again for helping me out last week. I was

Customer Question

Hey Ray, Thanks again for helping me out last week. I was wondering if you could help me out this week. Its a lot less math and deals with the following:

CPU Components
IAS Instruction Format
IAS Program
Data transfer
Transfer Rate

I have the screen shots if you are Interested?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for requesting me, but I am not good at those topics. Another expert would be a better choice.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you send along the questions so I can take a look at the material to see if I can assist.

Be sure to include a deadline for the return of the resource.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Greg,

I am sending you a link to wikisend where the screenshots can be found. Please let me know if you are interested. The deadline is Sunday night at 11:59pm

Let me look over and I will get back to you shortly and let you now if I am able to complete for you.
Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately this is a bit too far outside of my area of expertise and I am unable to track down a resource to really assist.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Has there been any development? If not can I have this closed out and my money returned?