Wiz of All
Wiz of All, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  BS

*Question for Ryan Only* - 22 problems regarding "Physics of

*Question for Ryan Only* - 22 problems regarding "Physics of Mechanics" that I mentioned. I have a link to the questions when ready. These are basic questions with no rush needed, answering by before Monday is fine.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the new request. Please post the link at your convenience.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJXRGx6Q0NCSnB2TzhUQw

Hi Ryan,

Please confirm the file download. Happy Independence Day!

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

I was able to download the file and review the questions.

There is something of a fine line between math and physics, which makes it difficult to determine which category some questions belong in without seeing them first. It appears to me that these questions are straying far enough away from the math involved that they should be moved to the Homework category.

I will have to opt out of answering this set. However, I will request that it be moved to the Homework category, and I will also send a note to one of the Homework experts who I think can help you with this set.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ryan...I'll wait to hear from someone.

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome.

I'm sorry for the extra hassle. I was hoping that the problems would be more calculation based.

I've sent a note to one particular expert who answers a lot of physics questions. Hopefully he'll take on this task.

If there is anything else that I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Ryan
Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Sir I can help you with these questions and submit you the answers till tomorrow. Please inform me if you're willing to give me your homework and not to any other expert!

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for responding. Yes, please proceed with this set of problems. Please let me know if you need me to provide the link again.

Thanks again.

Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.
I'm working on your questions and i'll send them to you in a while.

Thanks
Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. I'hv done these to the best of my abilities but I'm a little doubtful about 8,9,12 and 13.

1 a 2 c 3 a 4 a 5 b 6 b 7 a 8 f 9 c 10 g 11 d 12 a 13 e 14 c 15 a 16 c 17 a 18 c 19 d 20 b 21 d 22 d

Don't worry I'll be right here if you need any help regarding these questions or any other.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's not a problem with those four questionable answers. Please close out this question so that I can accept your answers.

Thank you for your assistance.

Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied with my answers please click on accept. And then you can contact customer service to close this question.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The previous post where you provided the answers only showed that you replied to me and did not indicate that you provided the answers. There has not been an "accept" button to click as of yet. If I don't see an "accept" button by Tuesday I'll contact customer service for assistance.

Thanks.

Expert:  Wiz of All replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Wiz of All, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: BS