LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Create an application called Registrar that has the following

Create an application called Registrar that has the following classes:
A Student class that minimally stores the following data fields for student:
-name
-student id
-number of credits
-total grade points earned

The following methods should also be provided:
-A constructor that initializes the name and id fields
-a method that returns the student name field
-A method that returns the student ID field
--A method that determines if two student objects are equal if their student id numbers are the same (override equals from the class object)
-Methods to set and retrieve the total number of credits
-Methods to set and retrieve the total number of grade points earned
-A method that returns the GPA (grade points divided by credits)

An Instructor class that minimally stores the following data fields for an instructor:
-name
-faculty id number
-department

-Methods to set and retrieve the instructors department

A Course class that minimally stores the following data for course:
-name of course
-course registration code
-maximum number of 5 students
-instructor
-number of students
-students registered in the course ( an array)

-A constructor that initializes the name, registration code, and maximum number of students
-Methods to set instructor
-A method to search for a student in a course; the search should be based on an ID number
-A method to add a student to the course. If the course is full, then an exception with an appropriate message should be raised (try creating your own exception class for this). Also, be sure that the student is not already registered in the course. The list of students should be in the order that they registered.
-A method to remove a student from a course. If the student is not found, then and exception with an appropriate message should be raised(use the same exception class mentioned above).

You will note that Student and Instructor classes described above have some commonality. Create a Person class that captures this commonality and uses it as a base class for Student and Instructor. This class should be responsible for the name and ID fields and also provide a toString method that returns a string of the form name, id. This will be the inherited toString method for Student and Instructor classes.
-Write a main program that can serve as a test class that tests all of the methods created and demos that they work
-Write a second main program that provides a menu to allow the user to:
Create a course, prompting the user for all the course information
Add students to the course
Check to see if a student is registered in the course and remove a student from the course
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
Is it java?
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

and i dont have any files

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Is it java C++?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its java. thanks

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

tmrw 11pm

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks alot

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

pls tell me if there is anything extra you might need to answer the question. thanks

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Not at this time.
Thank you.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML