TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

For TheDoctor I have a PL/SQL question for you. Thanks.

Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Please provide details.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Instructions link:

I need this in two days, if possible. Thank you very much.

Thank you. I will contact you once this is complete.
Hello again, Bill!

Please download the files here:

In this document you will find three files. The procedures file has all of the SQL to create the procedures. The theScript file contains the script to run the procedures. And the spool file contains the results that should come of running the script.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not that I'm complaining, but that was a rapid response! with all due respect, this coding is from scratch correct? I'm only asking because I had an issue with someone else. Thanks.

Hello again Bill,

When you are working on something like a web page, or JSP pages, or software code, it can be accomplished in dozens of different ways and look very different every time you do it and still meet all of the requirements.

With PL/SQL that is quite a bit less so. Yes, I have done this before and I did change things up a bit for you. The issue with a database project like this is that every single student has the exact same database with the exact same data in the database (all provided by the course). So the SQL to perform and insert or to select certain fields is basically going to be nearly identical between any students that do it correctly.

I will, however, go through and customize more of it for you so that it doesn't raise any flags. With an SQL project, if I gave you ten version of the project, all with correct SQL, they are going to match to quite a large extent. SQL isn't like JSP or a web page. There is not a ton of room for creativity. But again, I will go through and look for any place that I can change things up just to be on the safe side.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX man!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.