Anna
Anna, Teacher
Experience:  B.A. in Biology/Teaching. 21 years teaching experience grades 7-12.
6012901

I have a class class English 95 the questions are sorta tricky

Customer Question

I have a class class English 95 the questions are sorta tricky but multiple choice theres 94 of them they appear 1 at a time they are multiple choice the next question wont show up tell you awser the first one can any one do 94 multiple choice English question for me and get them all right? I just want the awsers dont need explain on how you got them will pay once we have done all 94 of them all should take maybe an hr.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional writer, as well as a teacher. I'd like to help you with your questions. Where do I find them?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can give you my login to do them for me its a thing called my skills lab and each section has a skills check 6 skills check in all 94 questions at the top of it broken into sections some are 25 long other are 12 some are less thats what i am after getting done when all of them are done you will be payed i ed like to pay you even more if your willing to help me with my grammar on my papers too let me know what i can do for you since you seam to be the only expert willing to help me if you wish to take a look at them heres my login i hope you can get them right i have a little boy on the way and i wanna be here for his birth but if i dont knock out my English stuff then i wont be able too it my first one and i need help to get it done after you do this love to have you help me with some more english www.myskillslab.com my login isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX password: english95

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. Your login must be an email address because JustAnswer automaticlaly xxx'd it out. They do that with email addresses and phone numbers. Try posting it without the .com and use the word 'at' instead of @. We'll see if it comes through that way.

I want to take a look at this to see exactly what is involved. As far as helping with grammar on papers, I'd be happy to proofread and correct mistakes, but I won't actually write a paper for you. From what you posted, I think what you have in mind is what I'm willing to do. But first, let's try to get at those multiple choice questions.

Anna
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes thats the main goal

the login is

wincec862

at

my

.

clevelandcc.edu

its nothing hard just multiple choice and reading but they try to tick you on most of them and i want to get as many right as possible

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Thank you - I got in. I now have three choices: "Reading and Writing Skills," "Reading Level," and "Study Skills." I want to make sure I'm in the right place before starting. I'll be able to finish it today once I know what to do.

Anna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

after you login on the left will be class link you click it then there will be two things there learning path should be high lighted you click on it you will see 6 boxs the first one will be labeled Take the Skills Check for Reading, Writing, and Organizing Paragraphs do the skills check for me on each of thease 5 and then you are done really easy.

Take the Skills Check for Reading, Writing, and Organizing Paragraphs

Take the Skills Check for Reading and Writing Essays

Take the Skills Check for Critical Thinking, Reading, and Writing

Take the Skills Check for Reading and Writing from Sources

Take the Skills Check for Handbook

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Thanks! I'm going to work on it now. I'll let you know if I have more questions. If not, I'll post to tell you when I'm finished.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

next should be to hard there multiple choice put the correct awser press next question just skills checks the better you on them them the happyer i am

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
OK. I've done 3 of them. However, I am not getting 100%. Many of these questions are not general knowledge of English, but are speciifc to this course. In addition, as you said, some are tricky. They seem to have more than one correct answer. From what I have seen, they don't allow review until after you take the test. I did the review when I was allowed to, but when I tried to retake, I was told there were no more retakes allowed. Why don't you take a look at what I've done so far and let me know if you want me to go on?

Anna
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i will really need them all right:(

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
That's too bad. If they let a person review ahead of time, or retake the test, it could be done. I'm not sure why they want to deliberately trick students. I really don't see how anyone is going to achieve 100% on their first time through. I have done some work on test question design, and these tests are poorly designed. I'm sorry I can't help you. I wish you the best.

Anna
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no please finsh them you did awsome you wil be payed did a stunning job only missing for i would have done worse sense there so tricky ty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i told you they were hard that why i asked for help even though you missed 4 you did better then what i could have done and almost master the whole section 4 me please fish the other two and tell me what i ow you ty i will also be shooting some essays your way for grammar check let me know how much you want to grammar check some essays. please finsh the other to skills checks and do your best ty for the help i really need it as you can see there not easy

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
If that's what you want, I'll go ahead. I'll let you know when I'm finished.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i see you did awsome on one and bombed the other makes more work for me but thank you:)

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Anna, Teacher
Experience: B.A. in Biology/Teaching. 21 years teaching experience grades 7-12.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have another thing if i pay you 30 bucks will you login in on monday at 9 am

http://www.clevelandcc.edu/

wincec862

pass:195862

do the ruff draft and the final draft on the final 750 words as if though you were me writing about one of the 5 topics that wont generate tell 9 am est time my time on monday the test can go tell 11:45 my time on moday but the sooner it done the beter I need you to barely get me an A but get me an A and press submit when your done with the rough draft and the final draft then send me an email letting me know your done. can you do it for me???

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but I won't be able to do this on Monday. I suggest you post it as a new question in the Homework - Writing category. That will open it up to all the experts in that category.

Anna