F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

This is a two part written project that will focus on the financial

This is a two part written project that will focus on the financial aspects of your start up business. This
project also includes the use of Excel spreadsheets containing financial data and required reports.
In part 1:
In three to four pages, using Microsoft Word, along with accompanying Excel spreadsheet data,
address the following areas:
• Discuss and show the cost associated with starting your company and show a pricing model
for your products or services (create a table in Excel).
• Create income statements and balance sheets for three years using Excel spreadsheets.
• Create a break-even analysis (create in Excel).
Use Microsoft Word to create a financial summary containing needed start-up funds and how you will
obtain the start-up funds, pricing model, and summarize your financial spreadsheet data. Develop a
detailed Excel spreadsheet for the financial data (use separate worksheets in Excel for more
organization).
In part 2:
In three to four pages using Microsoft Word address the flowing areas:
• Identify the components needed in cash flow statements.
• Explain the benefits of cash-flow analysis and any problems that could arise if it is not
conducted.
• Last, use Excel or other spreadsheet software to create cash flow statements for three
years. Please include this information in your Part 1 Excel file.

This is for start up insurance business

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Welcome to JA, as the assignment is lengthy and technical, therefore the fair price is $125

Customer:

I am sorry I don't understand they said at the begining that the price was $54.00 so all I have now is $60.00.

Customer:

I didn't know that the price would change I only have $60.00 right now to pay. Please respond to me and thank you for your help.

Customer:

Please respond!

Customer:

I got off from work at 3:00 p.m. I will be home until 7:00 p.m and will return home around 8:00 p.m. Please respond and thank you.

Customer:

What time will you be on-line again?

Customer:

Please respond!

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

By wht time do you need the answer thanks.

Customer:

By Thursday night if that is okay if not then by Friday morning.

Customer:

Thank you so very much for your help.

Muhammad Jawaad Ahmed :

Will provide the answer latest by Friday Morning take care

Customer:

Thank you so much and God bless.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The work you did was excellant. I thank you so very much and I will be calling on you personally if I need some more help. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you please consolidate all of the spreadsheets in one Excel file? Place one spreadsheet per tab in the one excel file. Thank you so very much and I will be calling on you personally soon so thank you.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No everything was fine it was a misunderstanding. Thanks again.

You are welcome take care.