LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Write the definition of the class dayType that implements the

Write the definition of the class dayType that implements the day of the week in a program. The class dayType should store the day, such as Sunday for Sunday. The program should be able to perform the following operations on an object of type dayType:
a. Set the day.
b. Print the day.
c. Return the day.
d. Return the next day.
e. Return the previous day.
f. Calculate and return the day by adding certain days to the current day. For example, if the current day is Monday and we add 4 days, the day to be returned is Friday. Similarly, if today is Tuesday and we add 13 days, the day to be return is Monday.
g. Add the appropriate constructors.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline for this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need it no later than Friday 7/5/13. Thanks
ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.

Download answer from here dayTypeClass.cpp

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I get home tonight, I'll test the program, and will get in touch with you, to pay for it, and rate you ok. I'm on the way back to SC. now from Florida. Thanks
ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear my Expert;

I had test your program, but I think they are not do like my program's required yet. Please, making sure the program can do all the operations like the following requires operations on an object of type dayType:

a. Set the day.
b. Print the day.
c. Return the day.
d. Return the next day.
e. Return the previous day.
g. Add the appropriate constructors.

** I think that the users must have plate to enter their request for those operations.

I have reviewed it. It is exactly as per the requirements. main() method is perfoming all the mentioned operations of the class.

Do you want me to perform these operations by the user?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, because I had read the program few times, and I think beside set the day as Sunday, the program must be able to do all the operations required by the users

The class dayType should store the day, such as Sunday for Sunday. The program should be able to perform the following operations on an object of type dayType:
a. Set the day.
b. Print the day.
c. Return the day.
d. Return the next day.
e. Return the previous day.
g. Add the appropriate constructors.

ok, I will modify it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. I have 6 or 7 more programs to work on. Can you had it done all in one time and give me the reasonable price for that?

Please raise separate question for each of them using "For LogicPro only" at the start of the question text. I will let you know the price after seeing the question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok. will do that later tonight. Thanks

Welcome
Download modified code from here dayTypeClass.cpp
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have run the program, it is doing fine for the operations from a to e, but it doesn't calculate and display the day after the user entered the number of days for calculate, and in the program that I have to work on, they required that the program should be able to add more than 7 days, and display the day it suppose to be.

Could you just redo the simple program that just Set the day as Sunday for Sunday, and will ask the user to enter the day, and then display the next day, previous day, add a day. and then ask them to enter the number of days to calculate, and display the actual day after they calculated (they must be able to add more than 7 days). Then the print option if they want to print it.

ok, I will do it.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great, thank you. Will post other programs need later