Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

help with Penn Foster World History test that i need to pass. 1a.

help with Penn Foster World History test that i need to pass.
1a. explain why certain areas were affected by the plague while other were less affected. Clearly identify the names of these location!

b.) what moral and social effects did the plague have and why did it have such an impact on societies?

2a. How did Greenland and the North along in the America's try to overcome or deal with isolation between 1,ooo- 1,200 Common Era.
b.) Which peoples exploited the Indian Ocean in the twelfth century? How did access to the ocean allow them to develop or prosper?

3a. List three developments or trends that led China to stop imperialistic ambitions and shift priorities?
b.) What led western moralists to re-define nobility within western Europe? What impact did this eventually have on that society?

4a. How did Genghis Khan expand the Mongol empire? What methods allowed the Mongols to successfully dominate much of Eurasia?

b.) What role did the mongols play with regards XXXXX XXXXX Silk Road? Briefly explain how they exploited areas beyond the steppeland.

5a. explain the events that led to the early crusades. what did other groups do in response to the crusades and what was the outcome of the crusades?

b.)What were some internal and external problems faced by the Byzantine Empire? How did Basil ll find a short-term solution to these problems?

6. T or F The first decade that Europeans were able to yield gains from exploration in the Atlantic was 1580.

7. List five differences between Foragers and Farmers.

8. briefly explain the disadvantages of early farming.

9. Regarding early civilization. name four civilizations and the key rivers associated with each civilization.

10. Briefly explain the type of government exhibited by the Assyrian Empire and the Babylonian Empire.

11. T or F The Inca empire was the fastest growing empire in the late fifteenth century.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration