Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

For XXXXX XXXXX only. Chris, I have an assignment which

For XXXXX XXXXX only.

Chris, I have an assignment which requires two separate submissions - first an outline, and then an argumentative essay.

Is this something you'd be able to assist with? If so, I would need outline by Saturday, 6 July by 11:59pm EST.

Once you accept I will send documents for this which outlines all requirements.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for requesting me.

Please post the details and I will be happy to look into it.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris, attached are the documents. The one is the writing instructions which details the information needed for the assignment - the outline and argumentative essay. The other document is the rubric for what needs to be included and how the grades are to be provided based on the content. The other three documents are the annexes for the argumentative esssay. From the writing instructions you can see that the first assignment is the outline which is what I would like delivered first by Saturday, July 6.

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Attachment: 2013-07-03_011652_h100_writing_requirements.docx

Attachment: 2013-07-03_011706_h100_grading_rubric.docx

Attachment: 2013-07-03_011731_h100_annex_a_concise_dmh_style_guide.docx

Attachment: 2013-07-03_011749_h100_annex_b_tips_for_writing_history_essays.docx

Attachment: 2013-07-03_011808_h100_annex_c_the_argumentative_essay.docx

Attachment: 2013-07-03_011828_h100_annex_d_creating_a_sentence_outline.docx

I don't want you to start the argumentative essay though until I get approval from the outline once I receive from you.

If you think you might have an issue with this one, let me know and I'll look for other help from someone else.

Thanks

All the 4 essay topics are referring to what has been taught in H100. The essay has to specifically relate to that. Could you please post the H100 material?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I will post that as well. Sorry. Will do that in a little bit.
Ok. No worries.

-Chris

I am just following up to see if you had the H100 reading material required for this assignment.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still working on it. Sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris, here is all of the extra reading stuff for the whole H100 section. You may not need all of these as I included everything from that chapter but I'll let you review and determine which you'd like to use for the outline and the essay.

Also, looking at the 4 potential essay questions and which one to answer, I would think the limited vs total war may be one to answer.

Remember, I'll need the outline first. Then once the outline is submitted by me and approved, I'll let you know so you can proceed with the aurgentative essay.

I've uploaded all of the documents to the following box.com url:

https://www.box.com/s/c6krq68081n8kx3gk9ty

Of course I'll provide you with a very nice bonus for this as always my friend.

Thank you!

Excellent!

I will post the outline by the end of Saturday.

Regards,
Chris

I went through the material you posted, but I found little information about limited and total war in them. There is some info in "Frederick the Great and Limited War in the 18th Century," but that relates to H103, not H100. Is there some other H100 material that talks about limited and total war? I am asking because the question is specifically asking about what has been taught in H100.

Regards,
Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is all part of H100 so should be fine to use.

Please downlaod the outline from the following link: Click.

Regards,
Chris
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

When is the actual paper due?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It won't be until I receive approval to more forward with it based on the outline. Will let you know. I wouldn't start working on it yet.
Ok. Thanks.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris, please see the attached recommended changes on the outline for correction.

Also, the paper has been approved to move forward with now. Keep in mind the changes to the outline request when writing the paper. The paper will be due on Saturday 20 July by 11:59pm EST.

Let me know if any questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oops - forgot to attach.

Attachment: 2013-07-13_135544_h108_outline_corrections.docx

Ok. I will take care of the recommendations and complete the paper before your deadline.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Chris as always. You're wonderful. :)
You're welcome! :)

-Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris, just wanted to check in with you today and see how the argumentative essay was coming along that is due this weekend. Remember, it must be an argumentative essay.

Thanks!
Yes, I am working on it. I will post tomorrow.

Regards,
Chris

I completed your assignment. Please download from the following link: Click.

I put a lot into this one. Hope you like it. Please review and rate the answer.

Thanks,
Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris, I need the outline corrections again as well please. I haven't read the essay yet but are you sure it was written as an argumentative essay?

Yes, it is an argumentative essay.

Please download the updated outline and essay from the following links:

Outline

Essay

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Chris

Chris Parker, Problem Solver

I am just following up to see if could download the assignment and if you needed anything else.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris, sorry about the delay. Yes, it was good. I submitted and will let you know outcome. In the meantime, see attached for next one along with requirements. I'll be looking to have this one by August 2nd by noon eastern standard time. Attached are the documents for this one with requirements, rubric for grading, and case study to read for the writing assignment.

No worries. I don't see any attachment in your post. Could you please check and post again?

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oops - here they are.

Attachment: 2013-07-25_210748_l100_exam_and_assessment_rubric.docx

Attachment: 2013-07-25_210801_l100_exam_case_study.docx

Be sure to really pay attention to the rubric in order to earn the maximum points for the assignment.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.
Thanks. Could you please post your L100 material as well?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I think you just have to use the case study that I attached earlier above with the rubric.

The rubric says "The purpose of this essay assignment is for you to demonstrate your ability to synthesize the organizational development processes from L100 and apply them to a case study. "

What organizational development processes were discussed in L100? This is a 4-5 page essay, which should relate to what has been taught in L100.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris,

I've uploaded documents that may assist you with completion of the assignment to the following box.com url:

https://app.box.com/s/c6krq68081n8kx3gk9ty

Thank you very much!

-Chris
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 12 months ago.

Is it ok if I complete this by Saturday night (August 3rd)?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yes sir. That;s fine.
Thanks.

-Chris
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 11 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver