Martin, Physicist
Experience:  20+ years of research, engineering and teaching
47181708

Hello, I have 10 questions I need help with. The questions

Customer Question

Hello, I have 10 questions I need help with. The questions are in the link below. Can someone please help?

http://www.mediafire.com/?6t5wsoycnmq4ljk,1a5zpmervukw2yr
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I still need help.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the homework professionals.

A couple of questions as I look over your prompt:

1) What text is this information from? Title and author would be great so I can check my sources as some of these seem really text and author specific.

2) What is the deadline to get the resource returned to you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is at the top of the page. Organizational Behavior: Core Concepts 6th Edition, by Robert P. Vecchio.

I would like to have it back by the Monday.

Let me check my resources and I will be back to you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately I do not have the necessary resource for this question set.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
TeacherGreg opted out, so I need someone else to help me.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not found the answer and I still need help. Can you close so I can re-list?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you for your reply. There is no need to relist, your question is open to all professionals and I have marked your question high priority. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Someone please help!!

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I see 13 questions. Do you need them all answered? What is the deadline (date, time and timezone) for this work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I see that now. There are indeed 13 questions. Yes, I need them all answered. I would like to have it back by the 16th, please. And the book info is at the top of the first page.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
OK, great. I can help you with these, and will get started. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your help.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
No problem. :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Checking in...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Any idea when you will be finished, I haven't heard anything from you since last week. Please let me know, asap. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Helloooooo!!! Are you there? Please let me know if you are going to help me or if I need to relist it!

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I'm very sorry for this long delay. I had a family emergency and have been offline since last Friday. I am working these now and will finish within an hour. I hope it's not too late. Thanks
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Martin, Physicist
Experience: 20+ years of research, engineering and teaching
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all. I completely understand. Thank you so much for your help.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello! I hope you are doing well. I look forward to working with you again. Just put "For Martin" at the beginning of any questions you have, and I'll be sure to get them.

Thanks!