Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher

Hello, Kristen and welcome! Thanks for requesting me.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Which same Spanish questions are you referring to?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Answer the following questions with complete sentences. Use adverbs based on the adjectives in parentheses.

¿Cómo maneja Inés? (maravilloso)

¿Cuántas veces ibas al hospital? (frecuente)

¿Cómo aprendiste español? (gradual)

¿Cuándo desea usted hablar con el doctor? (inmediato)

¿Cómo canta Amalia? (fabuloso)

Construcciones con se
Look at the clues in parentheses and complete the following sentences using se for unplanned events.

(I lost) las llaves.
(They forgot) la cita con el doctor.
(He dropped) la botella.
(You,fam.,left behind) el dinero en casa.
(She broke) sus gafas.

Complete the following sentences using the impersonal se and the present tense forms of the verbs in parentheses.

(hablar) francés en esta tienda.
(necesitar) más computadoras.
(comprar) autos.
(buscar) profesor de lenguas.
(vender) apartamentos.

Combine the following elements to form complete sentences. Use the imperfect tense and add any necessary words.

Yo / venir / todos los días

Tú / ver / mucho / películas

María y Luis / estar / consultorio

Ustedes / deber / ser / puntuales

Fernando y yo / ir / clínica

Usted / salir / frecuentemente

Francisco / estornudar / demasiado

Carmen / lastimarse / pie / a menudo

El enfermero / hacer / radiografía

Nosotros / no / tomar / antibióticos

Write an imaginary conversation between you and your physician. Use each of the following at least once: se + unplanned events and adverbs.

Tu niñez-Write a paragraph about the things you used to do during the summer when you were a kid. You should use the imperfect tense, and your paragraph should contain at least five sentences:
Thank you for the assignments, Kristen.

I will be happy to help you, as soon as I finish up with the other client I'm helping at the moment.

By when do you need this completed?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

by midnight tonight.. im so lost.. You have answered these before it looks like from another customer. I see the questions on google, just not the answers. Are you able to help me by then ?? Sorry for the late notice

Hi again, Kristen.

Is it possible to send me the link where you found that I answered this question, on Google or tell me the date of the question, if it's included. I can search my files, but I need a bit of time.

Is that midnight EST?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes that is an hour from now, my time.. On google it says 11 months ago. If you google the first question I asked you all the questions come up that I just asked you and there is a link to get the answers, but the file is private. I cant access it

Hi again, Kristen.

Ok, I will look for it and send as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks.. I am writing a 10 page paper, this is just homework for Spanish that has to be done by 12 midnight and so does my paper.. Im almost done with my paper..your help would be great:) Thanks so much

I understand, and you are most welcome! I will do my best to get this to you before midnight.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just wondering how it was going. Are you going to be able to get the answers in the next 20 min? Sorry to rush you

Hi again, Kristen.

I just finished with the other client and am looking for the answer now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again, Kristen and thanks very much for your positive rating and feedback; they are truly appreciated.

Please fee free to request me in the future for Spanish or any other homework/writing questions. Just begin your post with "For Cher".

Best regards,

PS: this is being sent as an 'information request', but no additional information is needed at this time; it is simply a 'thank you'! : )