tmorsi, Computer Scientist
Experience:  MS & BS in Computer Science. Tutorer for more than 10 years in all subject levels.

operating system based c programming question.

Customer Question

Hi , I have a an operating system based c programming question. Can anyone help me ? In the zip file is the question along with the program that needs to be modified according to the requirements asked 

Attachment: 2013-07-02_004339_assignment.rar

Lemme know if you have any questions. Also please confirm my appointment by sending me an email stating that you have accepted my work?

Category: Homework
Expert:  tmorsi replied 3 years ago.

tmorsi :

Hi, When do you need this done by?

JACUSTOMER-igt81ck0- :

Next week Tuesday(9th July).

tmorsi :

Ok I will look at the level of work needed and get back to you if someone else hasn't. I have done this but with java, but I am familiar with C. Thanks.

JACUSTOMER-igt81ck0- :

Ok. Please lemme know ASAP.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, So when can I expect you to start working ?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please close my question. Also tell me if $5 will be refunded to me ?