Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Im trying to complete my final project for this programming

Customer Question

I'm trying to complete my final project for this programming class and I"m terrible at it. I see the question has been asked several times on this site already. The Subject header is "Integrating Your Java Class with a Larger Application".

Can anyone help me complete this so I can be done with this mayhem?
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The deadline is 1130pm Central time zone today 6/30/2013. I'm not really looking for a perfect grade. I'm just trying to post the assignment sort of working so I don't get just a complete zero. This assignment has been posted to this site a couple times from what I can tell and I know it depends on work I've done previously so again it doesn't have to be perfect. I just need the steps to look good. The assignment is below.

Integrating Your Java Class with a Larger Application

This week, you will create a new Java class, test it, and use the Javadoc tool to generate documentation for your new class. You will also integrate your Java class and use it in a larger application. This project has two parts.

Note: Before you begin this assignment, open the Word document that you created for the Project in Week 3 with the filename "Week8Proj+GroupX" As you work through this assignment, indicate the step number and copy and paste the code or write an answer, wherever indicated, in the Word document.

Part One: In this part, you will create a new class and a test class. You will perform the following tasks:

1. Open the BuyersAndSellers project in Eclipse.

2. Open the Baker class and inspect the Java code in this class.
    Note: The Baker class extends the SellerImpl superclass.

3. Using the Baker class as an example, create a new Java class that extends the SellerImpl class. This class should print to standard output the name of the product being sold.
    Note: You can choose to sell anything that you want to. Let your imagination be your guide!

4. Add code to the SellerImplTestDriver class to test your new Java class. Copy the code and paste it in the Word document.

5. Write Javadoc comments in your new class that describe the class and its methods. Copy the code of the Java class along with the comments. Save the code in the Word document and label it as Part One.

Part Two: In this part, you will integrate the new class into a larger Java application. You will perform the following tasks:

Note: Your class is in this project, but it is not currently used in the project.

2. Open the Main.java file in the broker package.Inspect this code to see how buyer and seller objects are created.

3. Modify Main.java to create a new seller.

4. Run the Main.java file. Verify that your new seller appears in the list of sellers.

5. Modify the Main.java file to create a buyer who will purchase the product offered by your new seller.

6. Run the program to verify that the buyer can purchase your product.

Part Three: Now comes the fun part! You will perform the following tasks:

1. Exchange Java files for new sellers with the members of another group. Use the File Exchange tool to upload your Java files.

2. Copy the files from your group members into the JavaPrograms\BuyersAndSellers\seller folder.

3. In the Eclipse IDE, right-click the BuyersAndSellers project in the Project window and select the Refresh option from the menu.
    Note: The Eclipse IDE should now recognize the new files that you have added to the project.

4. Add code to Main.java to create seller objects using these new classes.

5. Run the Main.java file. Verify that the new sellers appear in the list of sellers.

6. Modify Main.java to create buyers who will purchase the products offered by the new sellers.

7. Run the program to verify that the buyers can purchase the new products.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Provide me BuyersAndSellers project also.
Also let me know the deadline left in hours?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/112642/BuyersAndSellers2.zip

and I've got 2 and a half hours to submit.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
My apologies. Deadline is too short. I am opting out for other experts to join you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your time, I don't need this assignment to be perfect. I'm sure it will be broken. I just need something that is close to what it should look like if all the pieces were right. I saw that ALTPROG worked this issue before with what appeared to be little information.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,

I can help you with the requirement but will need about 24 hrs. to complete the solution.
Will that be fine with you?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nah don't worry about it. Just cancel the request. Deadline has passed. Thank you for your time though.