Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.

Hi Carla, I need help with my Access database table homew

Hi Carla,
I need help with my Access database table homework

Thank you for requesting me again.

Can you please upload the assignment requirements and your MS Access database so that I can see what needs to be done?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Where should I upload the Access Database Table?

This is the homework I need help with:

Write a 700- to 1,050-word memo to Taylor Ambulance explaining data collection standards used in the health care industry.

Create at least five forms within the Microsoft® Access® database used in Week Three to capture data. Include at least one form with an incorporated sub form.

Create at least five reports within the Microsoft® Access® database used in Week Three that shows information that management at Taylor Ambulance might want to see as they manage their business. Include at least one report with an incorporated sub report.

I can certainly help you with that. Can I use the same database I have from your last assignment?

Also, when do you need this by?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes you can. I need this by tomorrow PM. Thanks Carla!

You are welcome. I will upload the answer tomorrow PM.

Thank you again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK. Thanks.

No problems.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Have you been able to download the file?

Please don't forget to rate my answer as this is the only way I get paid for my time!

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK. Your service was excellent as always.

Thank you. Please feel free to contact me again if you have any other database or SQL assignments.

Hi [Customer Name],

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please rate my answer so that I can get paid for my time. I only get paid when you rate my answer.

If there is anything preventing you from rating my answer as Excellent, please let me know and we can continue working on your question until you are happy!

Let me know,
[Expert Name]