Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

I need help with the penn foster exam 061689 Aqua ELITE,IN

I need help with the penn foster exam 061689 Aqua ELITE,INC
Welcome and Thanks for using this service.

I can help you with this.

Please click here for solution

If you need any further clarification please let me know. If you are satisfied please do rate my solution as Excellent/Good so that I get paid.
Hi Shawn

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Linda
Hi Shawn

Let me know,
Linda
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Linda I would for you to help me with the exam 06169300.Financial Accounting. Just let me know.

Hi Shawn

I would be happy to help you with that. You would need to create a new post and write "FOR LINDA" and let me know your deadline.

Regards

Linda
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need help with exam 06169300.The financial accounting final exam. Let know the price and if you can help me. Are you online now?

Yes I can definitely help with this exam. Please let me the number of questions you want me to solve. Do you want all 17?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes answer all 17 questions please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Exam 06169300 Financial Accounting. Please help me. Let me know the amount that it will cost me.

For all 17 question $90-$120 should fair amount.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm waiting on your help with exam 06169300. Financial and accounting. I have paid and I will rate your work and I'm going to give you a bonus.

So shall I post the solution for 06169300 in this post itself and you will add the Bonus for the amount we agreed. Correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is the amount of the bonus? Yes post it I need to submit this final exam.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Shawn

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my solution for 06169300 helped you?

Let me know,
Linda