Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

The fourth programming project involves writing a program to

Customer Question

The fourth programming project involves writing a program to manage a student database. The interface to the program should be a GUI that looks similar to the following:

A combo box should allow the user to select one of the three database actions shown. The database should be implemented as a HashMap, with the ID field as the key and a student record consisting of a name and GPA as the value. The operation should be performed when the user clicks the Process Request button. If the user attempts to insert a key that is already in the database an error message should be displayed using a JOptionPane message dialog box. If the user attempts to delete or find a record that is not in the database, a message should also be displayed.

This program must consist of two classes, one for handling the database interactions and a second class that defines the student record.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need this question answered.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
And no not yet
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks but no unless u can answer this question
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to cancel.