ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Customer Question List the names of subroutines of the hierarchy

Customer Question

List the names of subroutines of the hierarchy chart, and then write complete pseudocode for the following problem.

Problem:
Customers get a discount on their restaurant bill. The discount is based on a customers age and a frequent diner card. A customer whose age is 55 or greater and who shows a diner card is eligible for 15% discount on the restaurant bill. A customer whose age is 55 or greater but without a diner card is eligible for a 5% discount on the restaurant bill. A customer with a diner club card is eligible for a 10% discount.
Produce the pseudocode logic for an algorithm that will compute the discount for each customer. The information is given as follows:
- The output will consist of a screen display showing the customer's discount received.
- The input will consist of the keyboard input containing the customer's age, diner club number, and restaurant bill amount.
- The processing will compute the discount received by each eligible customer. If the customer is not a senior or does not have a diner card, there should be no discount on the restaurant bill.
Note: Your solution should contain a mainline, and at least three subroutines.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need the answer within the hour. is this possible?

You just need pseudocode and subroutine names correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's all I need. the pseudocode and subroutine names.

ok pretty much done
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is my first time using the service. I am very grateful for the quick response. How do I retrieve and pay for the answer?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.