I can add $20 and no problem, should I add them by three's or fives? Don't want to make it harder on you. I'm willing to work with you just as though you are with me.
I heard you are the best and I'm glad you are helping me out. they won't allow me to post the picture.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8skqth or this one
Its really two questions and I'll post them separately. here are the other questions:
(TCO 5) To edit a form, use (Points : 5)
datasheet view. design view. layout view. layout view or design view.
2. (TCO 5) A bound control (Points : 5)
always contains a label. contains text and number values entered by the user. is unique and contains a data field from another underlying source. must contain a formula.
3. (TCO 6) Which of the following is a term used to describe the names of controls, fields, or properties? (Points : 5)
Function Identifier Operator Value
4. (TCO 6) Data aggregates (Points : 5)
are used to perform calculations on individual records in a table or query. cannot be used in a report. perform calculations on entire columns of data. return multiple values.
5. (TCO 7) To display data as percentages of a whole, use the following chart. (Points : 5)
Bar Line Pie Scatter Plot
6. (TCO 7) Effective PivotTables and PivotCharts are usually based on a (Points : 5)
form. query. report. table.
7. (TCO 8) All of the following describe a Navigation Form EXCEPT (Points : 5)
click the Create tab and then Navigation in the Forms group to create a Navigation form. is another term for a Switchboard Manager. helps users open forms and reports. has the look and feel of a Web form.
8. (TCO 9) An encrypted file is (Points : 5)
created by scrambling the content. protected by a password. saved with a specific file extension. unreadable if it is opened through a tampering tool or another program.
9. (TCO 9) All of the following are true when a user creates their own self-signed digital signature EXCEPT (Points : 5)
a time stamp is not required to go through a commercial service or local server for processing. a time stamp will prove when the file was last used. it is created through another software application. it will prove that the creator owns the database.
10. (TCO 10) The ACCDT file format type refers to a(n) (Points : 5)
database. digitally signed database. executable database. template.
11. (TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT true of a ship date field? (Points : 5)
A ship date is considered a constant. A ship date would be defined as a date/time field. A ship date would be defined as a calculated field. Date arithmetic can be applied to a ship date field
If you can answer these two questions as well, that will be great. if not I understand.
Explain 1NF, 2NF, and 3NF as related to database design.
Describe the update problem caused by a de-normalized design
you still there?