Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Since President XXXXX XXXXXon, the 23rd president of The

Since President XXXXX XXXXXon, the 23rd president of The United States, was the president of The United States during the time period that the trial of Lizzy Borden took place, I was just wondering if President Harrison was in any shape, way, or form connected to the Lizzy Borden trial? By connected, I mean like did President Harrison monitor or oversee any part of the trial or did he have communication with the judge, lawyers, etc. of the trial or give any orders to them or did he even make a comment about the trial to the press or anything at all of things of that nature? Thank you for your assistance.

Any required word count and format for an answer for this.

When do you need the answers?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No word count nor format is necessary nor is there any rush. Thank you.

Ok, I'm on this.

Please download to read the answer from this link:

Thanks for that interesting question.

In that case, I wondered why they have to take the skull of the murdered as case evidences. As I read on the details, it is also interesting to know that President Cleveland was the last US president with beard :)

Hope I provided good answer to your question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had trouble downloading the link. Can you tell me what the article/link said? Thank you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.