Carla
Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.
19007361

Microsoft AccessComplete projects 7 and 8Project 7Open

Microsoft Access
Complete projects 7 and 8

Project 7
Open project 7 in the project 7 folder
Complete sets 1 – 15 listed in the Word document labeled assignment_NP_Acess2010_T17_CP1a by altering Access document labeled NP_access2010_a…..
Use name Nicholas Schultz to save the document – Nschultz

Project 8
Open the word document and complete the listed steps
Use the same name to save to document

https://www.zeta-uploader.com/626389125
Category: Homework
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Welcome to JustAnswer.

I can certainly help you with this assignment.

When is this due?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

before midnight

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I will get it done and upload the link later on tonight before the deadline.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is it possible to upload it sooner?

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
What is your timezone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

eastern standard time. east coast

i would like to have it before 4 or 5 so i can upload it

once uploaded it receive a grade but can reupload it if there are mistakes for full points

i would like extra time in case changes need to be made and/or it needs to be reuploaded

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
I can upload the project at around 8 or 9pm.

I won't be able to work on this before 4pm or 5pm, your time.

If you prefer, I can open this question to other Experts to help you.

Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have edited the price.

I would like this done as soon as possible.

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
I will try to do this asap but I will upload it later on between 6pm to 8pm, your time.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you think you'll have it down by 6?

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
I have started working on the projects now. I hope to have it ready within the next 2 hours.
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
I am nearly done. Just completing the last few steps of Project 8.
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
You can download your databases from here => https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i0mju291u2hkfax/iABEK3UCq_

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Don't forget to rate my answer as this is the only way I get paid!

*******************************
You can ask me again using "For Carla only" at the start of your questions. This will ensure that the question is addressed to me.

Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-Carla/
so you can come back and ask me a question directly at any time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

For an excellent rating and bonus please answer the followoing..

Question 1

1. Concentric update occurs when multiple users make updates to the same database at the same time.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 2

1. ____ a database reverses encryption.

Answer

Locking

Decrypting

Synchronizing

Timestamping

2 points

Question 3

1. If two or more users are waiting for the other user to release a lock before they can proceed, this is known as a ____.

Answer

commit

timestamp

deadlock

transaction

2 points

Question 4

1. ____ contain information about table relationships, views, indexes, users, privileges, and replicated data.

Answer

Datalists

Catalogs

Workgroups

Journals

2 points

Question 5

1. ____ rules specify which users have what type of access to which data in the database.

Answer

Encryption

Authentication

Authorization

View

2 points

Question 6

1. The technique for identifying the person who is attempting to access the DBMS is known as ____.

Answer

encryption

authentication

authorization

viewing

2 points

Question 7

1. The DBA usually creates groups of users called ____.

Answer

networks

communities

workgroups

clusters

2 points

Question 8

1. A string of characters assigned by the DBA to a database that the user must enter to access the database is known as a database ____.

Answer

name

right

password

privilege

2 points

Question 9

1. The DBMS accomplishes ____ by reading the log for the problem transactions and applying the before images to undo their updates.

Answer

concurrent update

backward recovery

authentication

batch processing

2 points

Question 10

1. ____ is the process of returning the database to a state that is known to be correct from a state known to be incorrect.

Answer

Recovery

Replication

Rollback

Commit

2 points

Question 11

1. ____ identify users by physical characteristics such as fingerprints, voiceprints, handwritten signatures, and facial characteristics.

Answer

Passwords

Visualizations

Econometrics

Biometrics

2 points

Question 12

1. Additional disk and memory space are not required to store timestamp values.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 13

1. ____ refers to the right of individuals to have certain information about them kept confidential.

Answer

Legalities

Privacy

Confidentiality

Consumerism

2 points

Question 14

1. One guideline for writing programs for concurrent updates in a PC-based DBMS states that if an update transaction must lock more than one row in the same table, the whole table must be locked.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 15

1. A(n) ____ is a snapshot of certain data in a database at a given moment in time.

Answer

encryption

authentication

authorization

view

2 points

Question 16

1. A DBMS must provide ways to ensure that only authorized users can access the database.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 17

1. The ____ establishes the naming conventions for tables, fields, and indexes in the data dictionary.

Answer

user

DBMS

DBA

programmer

2 points

Question 18

1. After the DBMS is purchased, the ____ has primary responsibility for installation and maintenance.

Answer

IT manager

DBA

CEO

user

2 points

Question 19

1. The DBA is responsible for DBMS maintenance, data dictionary management, and training.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 20

1. ____ converts a table that is in third normal form to a table no longer in third normal form.

Answer

Conversion

Denormalization

Normalization

Replication

2 points

Question 21

1. In order to develop new programs, the programmers need access to the information in the DBMS. They are given access to the ____.

Answer

production system

test system

live system

documentation system

2 points

Question 22

1. QBE is an example of a nonprocedural language.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 23

1. SQL is an example of a procedural language.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 24

1. If a DBMS lacks essential security features, the DBA might create or purchase special security programs that provide the missing features.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 25

1. The ____ determines the access privileges for all users and enters the appropriate authorization rules in the DBMS catalog to ensure that users access the database only in ways in which they are entitled to do so.

Answer

CEO

programmer

DBA

IT manager

2 points

Question 26

1. To protect an organization’s data against physical damage, the DBA creates and implements backup and recovery procedures as part of a disaster recovery plan.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 27

1. A shared lock permits other users to read the data in the database.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 28

1. Which of the following DBMS evaluation categories does the following question relate to: What is the unit that may be locked and are exclusive locks the only ones permitted?

Answer

Concurrent update

Data recovery

Data dictionary

Security

2 points

Question 29

1. A ____ is a place where a record of certain corporate data is kept.

Answer

depository

data archive

storage

data bank

2 points

Question 30

1. By default, Access and other DBMSs create indexes automatically for the ____ keys.

Answer

primary and minor

alternate and foreign

secondary and alternate

primary and foreign

2 points

Question 31

1. Any changes made in the database structure are communicated only to the affected users.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 32

1. Which of the following DBMS evaluation categories does the following question relate to: Does the DBMS allow partial copies and how does the DBMS handle updates to the same data from two or more replicas?

Answer

Backup and recovery

Security

Integrity

Replication and distributed databases

2 points

Question 33

1. After the database designers complete the information-level design, the DBA does the ____-level design.

Answer

physical

information

logical

graphical

2 points

Question 34

1. In objected-oriented DBMSs, the actions defined for a class are known as macros.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 35

1. A distributed database is a single logical database that is physically divided among computers at several sites on a network.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 36

1. When users are unaware of the steps taken by the DDBMS to update the various copies of data, this characteristic of the DDBMS is called ____.

Answer

location transparency

fragmentation transparency

replication transparency

update transparency

2 points

Question 37

1. A local deadlock involves one transaction that requires a record held by a second transaction at one site, while the second transaction requires a record held by the first transaction at a different site.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 38

1. When the data is organized by entity rather than by the application that uses the data, it is called ____.

Answer

table-oriented

row-oriented

column-oriented

subject-oriented

2 points

Question 39

1. ____ implies that users should not need to be concerned with the location of any specific data in the database.

Answer

Fragmentation transparency

Replication transparency

Location transparency

Update transparency

2 points

Question 40

1. In ____ systems, data and actions are encapsulated.

Answer

relational

object-oriented

network

parallel

2 points

Question 41

1. On a client/server network, the server is a computer that provides data to the clients.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 42

1. It is possible for local DBMSs to commit updates at some sites and undo updates at other sites. This inconsistency can be prevented by using a ____.

Answer

two-step rollback

two-phase commit

two-phase rollback

two-phase transaction

2 points

Question 43

1. With respect to the definition of data warehouse, ____ means that data in a data warehouse represents snapshots of data at various points in time in the past.

Answer

nonvolatile

time-variant

subject-oriented

integrated

2 points

Question 44

1. In order to view and analyze higher levels of aggregate data, you must drill down the data.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 45

1. When users interact with an RDBMS, they use transactions. These types of systems are called ____ systems.

Answer

OLTP

ODBMS

OLAP

ODBC

2 points

Question 46

1. Each ____ contains a single-part primary key that serves as an index for the fact table and also contains other fields associated with the primary key value.

Answer

primary table

fact table

dimension table

star table

2 points

Question 47

1. ____ is a metalanguage derived from a restricted subset of SGML, and designed for the exchange of data on the Web.

Answer

UML

URL

XML

HTTP

2 points

Question 48

1. When a centralized database becomes unavailable for any reason, no users can continue processing. In contrast, if a local database in a distributed database becomes unavailable, only users who need that data are affected. Because of this, distributed databases have a(n) ____ advantage over a centralized database.

Answer

local control of data

increasing database capacity

system availability

added efficiency

2 points

Question 49

1. When relational databases store complex objects, these special data types are known as CLOBs.

Answer

True

False

2 points

Question 50

____ is the data communication method used by Web clients and Web servers to exchange data on the Internet.

Answer

UML

HTTP

URL

IIS

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, this is a separate question, which you have not mentioned when you opened the first question.

You will need to first rate my answer so that I can get paid for my time.

You can then open a separate question for the above questions. Please provide a link to download these questions in a Word document.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Project 7 received an 80 out of 100

Here is the feedback.

4. Remove the alternate row color from the group header (StudentID Header) and detail lines in the report.

Should remove the alternate row color of group header lines. Should remove the alternate row color of detail lines.

8. Add a conditional formatting rule for the LessonType field to display all values of Piano in default Red, bold font. (Hint: Click the Font color button to get the default red color, rather than searching in the Standard Color palette.)

No conditional formatting found for LessonType.

11. Modify the Page Header section of the rptTeacherLessons report as follows: a) Add a label with the text Teacher Lessons, the font size 14, and font weight Bold. b) Add the Date to the Page Header section. c) Add page numbers to the Page Header section.

Label Control "Teacher Lessons" not found in Page Header. Control "=Date()" not found in Page Header. Should add page numbers to the Page Header section.

Project 8 received a 100 out of 100 thank you

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Strange, everything was done according to the requirements.

If you open DB for Project 7, you will see the Control="Date()" there with the required page numbers....

Also, the Teacher Lessons with font size and font weight Bold was added to the report.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I uploaded is into SAM it grades it automatically.

I dont know what to say. If you can fix project 7 and send it back to me i would appreciate that

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Sure, I am working on that.

I actually realized it now that I put the Label Control "Teacher Lessons" and pages in the Report Header as opposed to "Page Header".

Please give me a few more minutes.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have opened another question and uploaded the file.

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Carla, Engineer
Experience: Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.