Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

JUDYBAILEY61 DUE SATURDAY, JUNE 29Assignment You

JUDYBAILEY61 DUE SATURDAY, JUNE 29 Assignment You are going to teach a lesson of your choice. Create a student assessment that will assess what you want the students to learn. This assignment can be of any assessment type that was described in this week's readings. Some you can choose from include: 1. Informal versus formal assessment – spontaneous versus planned purpose 2. Paper-pencil versus performance assessment – written down versus demonstration 3. Traditional versus authentic assessment – the 3Rs versus application 4. Standardized versus teacher-developed assessment – global comparisons versus classroom lessons 5. Criterion-referenced versus norm-referenced assessments – accomplishments to specific criteria versus group averages to some measure After writing your assessment, in an essay of 750 words, respond to the following: 1. Discuss the characteristics of the student assessment that make it reliable. 2. What motivational factors does the assessment include to encourage students to do well? APA format is required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and textbook citations and references should be presented.

Attachment: 2013-06-26_231220_details_7.doc

Thanks for asking for me. It doesn't look like the lesson has to be included.

Which form of assessment do you want to use? It is much easier for me if you make that decision. Also, please say what lesson you would like the assessment to be on.

Thanks
Judy
["Y"]
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok can I do it by Thursday. Ill make sure it doesn't need to be.

But can you send it anyway to be safe

I'm not understanding. You want this by Thursday? Or, you will send the lesson and type of assessment you want by Thursday?

Judy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No assignment due Saturday. I'll post the lesson and type of assessment by Thursday.

No it is not necessary to include the lesson. You can give a brief overview of the lesson but the assessment is what is required.

Sorry, still a little confused. You will send the lesson and type of assessment on Thursday, and the answer is due on Saturday. Is that not correct?
When do you need this question answered?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. To answer your questions below

Which form of assessment do you want to use?

2. Paper-pencil versus performance assessment – written down versus demonstration

It is much easier for me if you make that decision. Okay!

Also, please say what lesson you would like the assessment to be on.

I would like to do the lesson on MATH Grade Level 2nd or 3rd Grade

When do you need this question answered? The entire assignment is due Saturday, June 29th

I hope this has helped if not please let me know

Thanks. What topic for the math lesson? I don't know what they learn at that age that can be tested with paper and pencil.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok I was not able to locate that. So I don't have a problem with you picking the grade

all right
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks

my pleasure
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is the end. Thanks.