Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

For Steve Herrod needing a bit more help hopefully pretty quickly,

For Steve Herrod needing a bit more help hopefully pretty quickly, it did not post the other day when I needed it to.
Assume for this assignment that Kudler Fine Foods is running Windows Server® 2008 R2. The company has three locations, each overseen by a store manager. Each store manager has access to a desktop, a laptop, and a printer/scanner/fax machine. This equipment is authorized for use according to the following rules:

• The desktop and laptop are authorized for use by the store manager, President Kathy Kudler ,and the president’s administrative assistant.
• The printer/scanner/fax machine is authorized for use by the store employees where it is located, as well as President Kathy Kudler and the president’s administrative assistant.
• The director of store operations can use any equipment in any location.

Design group objects to implement group policies to manage access to these resources. Document the group design using the following table:

Name Membership Type Scope Permissions

During your work on the network operating system, you become concerned about threats such as disk failures, administrative errors, natural disasters, and the impact of unauthorized changes to data.

• How do you plan to recover from these types of loss of current AD DS and other critical information?
• What utilities might you investigate to help accomplish your plan?

Steve Herrod :

Hi, when do you need this by?

Customer:

As soon as you can like I said it never posted when I needed it to. I do appreciate it!

Steve Herrod :

Ok will work on this :-)

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Steve Herrod :

Here is the file