Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.
29937297

Can you answer 35 basic introduction Psychology questions?

Can you answer 35 basic introduction Psychology questions using an eBook? Questions in link:  http://ge.tt/9KuHhFk

The answers are in Chapters 6,9,12 and 13. 

Category: Homework
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 1 year ago.

Ray Atkinson :

The site you gave is asking for the name of the book. Please supply information.

Customer:

There's only one book available. It's under My Books.

Ray Atkinson :

Got it. Off to work.

Ray Atkinson :

I have about 1/3 of them done off the top of my head (which I will check anyway).

Customer:

Ok. Thank you. I have 35 answers already but after researching a few random one's, they were incorrect. Please verify that each question is answered correctly and that the distractors can't be correct.

Ray Atkinson :

Right. "all of the above" is the most annoying answer, because you need to check each one.

Ray Atkinson :

even worse is "which one is wrong" questions

Customer:

Exactly! You feel my pain.

Customer:

If you do great on this one, I'll have 2 more for you in the upcoming weeks using only this eBook.

Ray Atkinson :

My wife and daughter are heading to speed practice, so I have the next 3 hours to get this done all silent. Should be plenty of time.

Customer:

Excellent! Thank you. Take your time. There's no rush. I'd prefer each question be combed through than sped through.

Ray Atkinson :

I hear that. BotXXXXX XXXXXne is that you need this by saturday, and I will be done plenty of tim.e

Customer:

Yes. Thank you.

Ray Atkinson :

quick update: 24 done, and all checked.

Customer:

Outstanding. Thank you for the update and confirmation.

Ray Atkinson :

I have all of them done except for #34. I cannot seem to find any reference to it in the ebook. Did your instructor go over that specific item in class?

Customer:

He didn't mention it specifically but it talks of grammar, morpheme and syntax which are expressed in chapter 9 section 3. I used the search box on the bottom of the eBook and entered the words: Grammar, Morpheme and Syntax. Maybe that helps?

Customer:

Between using the search box in the eBook along with the website search finder, it may narrow down the research and make verifying easier.

Ray Atkinson :

The only one that makes sense is that grammar makes up meaning as phonemes make up morphemes, so I would go with that.

Customer:

Can you verify? I had answered it as Morpheme;Syntax. Not to say that I'm right (otherwise I'd say I am) but maybe something there will knock out the distractors.

Ray Atkinson :

ok, back to work

Ray Atkinson :

The problem is that the word grammar is only in the book once in reference to a universal grammar, which does not help in this question.

Customer:

No worries. How confident are you with the other 34 questions?

Ray Atkinson :

Let me look over them again.

Customer:

ok

Ray Atkinson :

I am 90% sure that #2 is D.
#15 has 2 answers - A and B

Customer:

#15 was given to us. We were told to put C for #15.

Ray Atkinson :

?!

Ray Atkinson :

A and B are right from the text.

Customer:

Yea. The professor mentioned #15 being the only question being weird and to put C.

Customer:

Don't ask me. I'm too busy working on my Capstone class to focus on an intro class lol.

Customer:

#2 seems right. D is what I put too.

Ray Atkinson :

Understood. direct answers from a prof trumps any logic

Customer:

I agree.

Customer:

So as for the rest of them, there's no doubts?

Ray Atkinson :

hold on. I skipped #17

Customer:

It stated that #15 has 2 correct answers. So to just default the answer to being C so that it's credited.

Customer:

ok

Ray Atkinson :

#17 is done

Ray Atkinson :

i am 100% sure of most of them, 95% sure of the rest.

Customer:

Great. How many are 100% and how many are 95%? lol

Ray Atkinson :

I believe #6 is D

Customer:

Are you sure it isn't A? Key words are mild and few years (as in more than 2)

Ray Atkinson :

note #18 and #26 are the same

Ray Atkinson :

let me look for #6 again

Customer:

Oh wow. Didn't notice that. Are you confident they are both correct? It would suck if both were wrong.

Customer:

For those 1 word answers, I usually use the search bar to go straight to them and see if the key words are described within the answer.

Ray Atkinson :

I know more about Erikkson and Piaget than I ever thought I would have to. My wife has her BA in criminal justice with emphasis on psychology

Ray Atkinson :

She knows her stuff, and because i typed her papers, I know them too.

Customer:

Lol.

Ray Atkinson :

I agree with you on #6.

Ray Atkinson :

i am little fuzzy on #24, but I think it is A

Ray Atkinson :

I think 31 is C

Customer:

I have A also.

Ray Atkinson :

and we have #34

Customer:

See, I've done these already but since I've been skimming through this course, I would prefer another pair of eyes that is proficient in this field of study.

Ray Atkinson :

the rest of them i am 100% sure of.

Customer:

Perfect. I'm not looking for 100% on every quiz. Just enough of a combined score to receive an overall A.

Ray Atkinson :

I still think #34 is D. Without grammar, there is no meaning. Without phonemes, morphemes cannot exist.

Ray Atkinson :

it's like making a cake without flour

Customer:

I'll take a best educated guess any day.

Ray Atkinson :

D, D, D, D, B
B, D, D, D, D
C, D, D, D, C
C, A, D, D, D
D, B, B, A, B
D, C, B, C, A
C, A, A, D, C

Customer:

Attach the file so that I don't mix up the answers.

Ray Atkinson :

will do.

Ray Atkinson :

I removed all the wrong answers from the questions. The correct answers are left

Customer:

That didn't work.

Ray Atkinson :

cannot download?

Customer:

I clicked on the link but it was broken. Are you able to upload it?

Customer:

Perfect. Thank you! I will let you know how it turns out.

Ray Atkinson :

Great!

Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Degrees in Math, Education and Accounting, years and years of tutoring.