Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

Software Proposal help

Write the following sections of your Software Proposal draft: Prototypes of all the reports, forms, and dialogues in Word, Visio, or any other tool - Visio is preferred. Dialogue Diagram (see pages 260-261 for examples) in Visio. Refine the Use Cases created in Unit 4 (see page 364 for an example) - be sure these are in Visio as well. Write the following section of your Software Proposal draft in the message box below: Implementation Plan – include: testing, development process, installation process, documentation plan, training plan, maintenance plan.  i have a software already started that i will show to go off of 

Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this - can you upload the full assignment details?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

hi

Customer:

how r u

Steve Herrod :

Good thanks

Steve Herrod :

how are you?

Customer:

good so you can help me with this

Steve Herrod :

Yes, I should be able to - when is it needed for and do you have the full details?

Customer:

i actually need it tomorrow night the last expert that was helping with the whole project bailed

Steve Herrod :

ah ok

Steve Herrod :

tomorrow night shouldn't be a problem - what exactly is needed as the chat window has truncated a lot of the information

Customer:

how do i send u a file on chat

Steve Herrod :

easiest way is via wikisned

Steve Herrod :

if you go to wikisend.com

Steve Herrod :

and choose upload

Steve Herrod :

attach the file you want

Steve Herrod :

and it will give you a download link I can use to download the file

Customer:

http://wikisend.com/download/175316/Simulation of a Real-Time Online Shopping Cart with an inbuilt Chat project_report.doc

Steve Herrod :

Thanks - just reading that, give me a few mins

Steve Herrod :

:)

Customer:

ok man i appreciate it

Steve Herrod :

Ok - so based on that you need a dialogue diagram and an implementation plan?

Steve Herrod :

Do you have the sample dialogue diagram from pages 260-261 of the book?

Customer:

go to chegg.com for the e bookCustomer@yahoo.com tega123 click books on the left side click the black book

Steve Herrod :

got it

Steve Herrod :

so can you just confirm what you need? The dialogue diagram and implementation plan

Steve Herrod :

how long do they need to be

Customer:

Write the following sections of your Software Proposal draft: Prototypes of all the reports, forms, and dialogues in Word, Visio, or any other tool - Visio is preferred. Dialogue Diagram (see pages 260-261 for examples) in Visio. Refine the Use Cases created in Unit 4 (see page 364 for an example) - be sure these are in Visio as well.

Write the following section of your Software Proposal draft in the message box below: Implementation Plan – include: testing, development process, installation process, documentation plan, training plan, maintenance plan

Steve Herrod :

what use cases were created in unit 4?

Customer:

ill try to find them

Steve Herrod :

thanks

Customer:

do u know what use cases look like

Steve Herrod :

Yes

Customer:

can you just make new ones i cant see them

Steve Herrod :

yes, so they're just use case diagrams for the software proposal

Customer:

try this http://wikisend.com/download/347482/Context Diagram.vsd

Steve Herrod :

got it

Steve Herrod :

Ok, I can work on this

Customer:

sorry thats what he gave me

Steve Herrod :

that's ok

Customer:

thanks for ur help

Steve Herrod :

no problem

Customer:

have a good day

Steve Herrod :

thanks - you too

Customer:

i have 1 more question

Steve Herrod :

sure

Customer:

are u there?

Steve Herrod :

Am on mobile for next few hours but let me know what you need

Customer:

im here

Customer:

the whole entire project is due next week Wednesday how much would you charge for that you just have to put it all together on the template

Software Requirements: This is a comprehensive set of Software Requirements that reflects and illustrates your learnings throughout the term.

1. Open the Software Proposal template and copy in your answers from the previous unit's draft assignments.

2. Delete the extraneous text from the template.

3. Then make sure all Instructor feedback on draft sections is addressed.

4. Polish all diagrams.

5. Ensure each section is fully expanded on - check the template to be sure all aspects for each section are addressed.

Notes:

• This is your final project and is worth 200 points. Please take the time to ensure that your submission is scholarly and indicative of upper division work.

• The final Software Requirements should be appx 20 pages.

• The Software Requirements should be a Word document with references to any additional files, such as MS Project, Visio, and Excel files.

Customer:

http://wikisend.com/download/890990/Software_Proposal_Template.doc

Steve Herrod :

Looking through that

Customer:

ok

Steve Herrod :

no problem

Customer:

let me know when ur done with the original assignment its due by tonight

Steve Herrod :

will do - should have with you in next couple of hours

Steve Herrod :

See document attached

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer: Is this both documents
Steve Herrod :

yes, the Dialogue/Use-Case diagrams are the first section

Steve Herrod :

and then the Implementation Plan is the last secion

Customer: Okay I'll look at it later I'm not my computer right now thank you And did you look at the other thing I sent you How much would that cost for the final project
Steve Herrod :

no problem

Steve Herrod :

so the final project is just the finished software template?

Customer: Yeah the template that I sent you
Steve Herrod :

ok - is there any guideline on length etc?

Customer: At least 20 pages in total I send you all the information yesterday
Steve Herrod :

ok, sorry I didn't see the page length but got it

Steve Herrod :

and it's for next Wednesday?

Customer: Yes sir
Steve Herrod :

ok, can do that for double the value of this question

Customer: And you'll do all the Visio and the Excel stuff that goes along with it
Steve Herrod :

yep, that would be complete

Customer: Okay I'll pay you.
Customer: I'm on my phone right now so I'll look at the other stuff that you submitted later
Steve Herrod :

thanks

Customer: Are the use cases in Visio
Steve Herrod :

yes

Customer:

hi

Customer:

thanks again great job

Steve Herrod :

No problem

Customer:

ill hit submit so u get paid

Steve Herrod :

Thanks!

Customer:

so u can start on the final project and ill pay u for that

Steve Herrod :

yes

Customer:

do u need instructions again?

Steve Herrod :

no - have all thos

Steve Herrod :

those

Customer:

ok ill hit submit and hire you agan

Steve Herrod :

thanks!

Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience: BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications