Carla
Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.
19007361

Carla, Thanks a bunch for your assistance with the assignment

Carla, Thanks a bunch for your assistance with the assignment project. I recently discovered (upon logging on to my course this am) that my instructor has added and additional requirement for this weeks assignment. Please let me know if you'll be able to accomodate me this one last time. This is due by Saturday of this week. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
You are welcome. I can help you with this assignment.

Regarding the tip you mentioned you added to the payment on the other question, I haven't received it yet.

If you have indeed added the bonus, I will then check with our administrators to find out why the bonus has not come through.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Odd, I don't see where my credit card was declined; so please let me know what your administrators say and I'll take it from there. With regards XXXXX XXXXX new assignment, I'll be able to pay on Thursday of this wee. Thanks Again Carla.

No problems. I will check with them and will let you know.

Thank you
I have spoken with our administrators and the bonus has not been added to the question.

If you have problems to add the bonus that you mentioned, you can contact customer service [email protected]

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Carla, I see what happened with your bonus. I accidentialy paid an additional 81.00 for the second assignment I just submitted to you this am; in which 30.00 of the 81 was to go toward your bonus. If you can have the administrators sort this out, it'll be greatly appreciated. I will deposit an additional 50.00 toward the answer on Thursday of this week. Let me know if this is okay. Thanks in advance.

That is not a problem at all.

Thank you again.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cool. Thanks. When do you think you'll have the question answered for the assignment?

I don't know yet. It will take one or two days to complete but I should be able to finish it this weekend.

Thank you again.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wasn't rushing you; but my suspense date is this Saturday (29June) at 3:00pm.Thanks a bunch. I Really Appreciate your assistance.

Ah ok. Thanks for pointing that out. It will get done before your deadline. :)

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Carla, Hope all is well with you. Was just wondering how everything was coming with the assignment?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Carla. Just wanted to stop by and see how the assignment was coming? Thanks.

Hello

I have been quite busy this week but I will start working on this question right now.

I will upload the answer later on today.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks;-)

You're welcome.

You will be notified when I post my answer. Thank you again. :)
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Carla, Engineer
Experience: Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Carla; but is it possible to get the document in a word vice pdf format. That's what the assignment also called for. Please let me know if this will be a problem. Thanks.

That's not a problem. It's in the same directory. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You!

You're welcome.

Please don't forget to rate my answer as this is the only way I get paid for my time.

Thank you