LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

*** For LogicPro Only**** This is a continuation of the

*** For LogicPro Only****

This is a continuation of the assignment you have completed in Module Four. (Part 2 of last request) Bluebird Airlines Flight Reservation System
•Using Visual Studio, create a project for your proposed application.
•Create a sample splash screen for your application (a splash screen is a screen that runs at program startup). This screen should have the application name, your name, the date, and a descriptive note about the purpose of the application. Include a graphic that fits the project; you may use any public domain graphic (i.e.: no licensed or copyrighted material!) or create your own graphic.

NOTE: Think about what you can do and how much time it will take. How can you create an interesting application quickly and easily? Think seriously about what coding tasks were easy or interesting for you versus what tasks you disliked. Your goal is to design a practical project that you can complete during this course. DO NOT PROPOSE OR SUBMIT A PROJECT FROM THE TEXTBOOK!

deadline is 30.06.13

thank you
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Welcome back
These are a lot and will take time. I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I adjusted the price for such short notice.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Rest will come in a Tip. I hope this Ok my funds are low right now
ok I will provide te answer ASAP
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you have something for me?

Please check back in 1 hour.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No problem I will also submit a new question. This is still a continuation but the due date is next week. I hope you do not mind

I would be happy to help you with your other questions also. You can post your other questions also using "For LogicPro only" as you do.
What should be your name to be displayed on Splash Screen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Jonathan. That is sufficient

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML