Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.

I have a database with 2 tables and now I have to work with

I have a database with 2 tables and now I have to work with the tables and I am very confused about how I am supposed to make these changes. I have to normalize it into the third normal form. I also have to write a 300- 350 word memo to the client that explains the level of normalization and explain why that level is sufficient for this system. I also have to assign appropriate keys and relationships among tables established using the Relationships Tool. Once the database has been created, add relevant data to each table, at least 10 records for each. I will need to submit the ERD, memo, and Microsoft® Access® database file by tomorrow PM.

In order for me to help you, I will need a copy of your database with the 2 tables.

Can you please upload the database to and paste the download link here?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Carla,

You helped me with this before. So glad you are helping me with this again. Attached is the table. Here is the link: - DB.accdb

No problems. You can always request me to answer your questions by adding ** For Carla only ** at the beginning of your question.

Don't worry. I will post the answer tomorrow.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks... I've been looking for you since yesterday. now I know how to reach you.

You can also ask me a question directly on my profile:

Thank you
Are you online? I have just finished your project and can upload the download link.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I am. Pleae upload. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. Please upload and let me know when it's done.

Here is the link =>

Thank you

You can ask me again using "For Carla only" at the start of your questions. This will ensure that the question is addressed to me.

Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question directly at any time.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and are happy to rate my answer as Excellent.

I can address your follow up questions at no extra charge. I am always here to help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I received this error when I try to download. Can you send me another link:

This download link has already been bound to another user. Please request a new link from the file owner.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Got it. Thanks.

Okay, please let me know if there are any problems.

Thank you
Thank you so much for you rate and bonus. If you need any other help with databases, please do let me know!
Please ignore the following link as I have been told by our administrators that I have to keep your assignment open for up to 7 days. I will remove the link after that. Thank you

Thank you again