akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

(Physics question) I know that when vectors move in opposite

(Physics question) I know that when vectors move in opposite directions, they cancel. (when the arrow or vector on the left points west and the arrow or vector on the right points east) But what happens to vectors or what do vectors do when they face each other? (when the arrow or vector on the left points east and the arrow or vector on the right points west) I imagine that they still cancel because even though each vector is pointing in the opposite direction that they did from the first example, they are both still moving in opposite directions. But I just want to make sure if I am right, and if I am wrong, then to find out the new answer or the truth. Thank you for your assistance.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.