Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.

I need to add 2 forms to this database

I need to add 2 forms to this database Fuller Community Hospital DB.accdb

And this one: (link below)

Create at least five forms within the Microsoft® Access® database used in Week Three to capture data. Include at least one form with an incorporated sub form.

Create at least five reports within the Microsoft® Access® database below: - DB.accdb

Welcome to JustAnswer.

What is your deadline for this project?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Monday 11:59 pm. If I understand this correctly, I add two forms only to the first database.

On the other database I am adding 5 forms and one incorporated sub form

Okay, no problems.

I will try to get this done tomorrow (Sunday). You will be notified by email when I post my answer.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Entities and Attributes sheet (1).doc

Thanks. Please don't upload your files to because someone might copy your work!

Please use another file sharing website such as or so that you can remove the links after I have downloaded them.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ugh... thank you!

No problems.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
I forgot to mention that I have also created the 5 reports you required on the TaylorAmbulance DB.
Hi Meredith

Is there anything else I can do for you regarding this question?

Are you happy at this stage to rate my answer so that I can get paid for my time?

Thank you
Hi [Customer Name],

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please rate my answer so that I can get paid for my time. I only get paid when you rate my answer.

If there is anything preventing you from rating my answer as Excellent, please let me know and we can continue working on your question until you are happy!

Let me know,
[Expert Name]