ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

Complete Programming Exercise 7.3 (Yacht Rental), Page 321

Complete Programming Exercise 7.3 (Yacht Rental), Page 321-322
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hi can you please provide more info. Do you have scanned copy of that page
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

create a project to input chartering information about yachts and print a summary report showing the total revenue, number of charters, and average hours per charter.

Menus

The file menu will contain for print summary, Print Yacht Types, and Exit. Place a separator before Exit. The edit menu should have items for Clear for Next Charter, Add Yacht Type, Remove Yacht Type, and Display Count of Yacht types, Include a separator after the Clear item. The Help menu will contain an About item that display an About form.

The Form

• The form should contain text boxes for responsible party, hours chartered, and the calculated price of the charter.

• A drop-down combo box will contain the type of yacht: Ranger, Wavelength, Catalina, Coronado, Hobie, C & C, Hans Christian, and Exacalibur. any items that are added to the text box during processing must be added to the list.

• A drop-down list will contain the sizes: 22, 24, 30, 32, 36, 38, 45.

• An Ok button will calculate and display the price and add to the totals. The calculations will require price per hour. use the following chart:

size 22 hourly rate 95.00

24 137.00

30 160.00

32 192.00

36 250.00

38 400.00

45 550.00

• A Clear button will clear the contents of the screen controls The functions of the Clear button are the same as for the Clear for Next Charter menu item.

• Make the Ok Button the Accept button and the Clear buttons the form's cancel button.

Summary Report

the summary report will print print the summary information and send the report to a print preview dialog box. the summary information will include Number of Charters, Total Revenue, and Average Hours Chartered. Include your name on the output and identifying labels for the summary information.

Yacht Types Report

Display the yacht types in the combo box in the Print Preview dialog box Include your your name and a title at the top of the report.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
From which book is this? Also by when you need this done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Programming In Visual Basic 2010 i also need this done in Visual Basic 2010 Express

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
By when you need this done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

monday but earlier if possible

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Looking at effort needed please confirm if the price of $50 sound ok?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what about $45

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok sounds good..you may add difference as bonus. i will have this ready for you by tomorrow evening
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you and when you send it to me send it in a zip folder.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
yes would send you the complete project
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are still going to be able to get it done today?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
no as this is fairly big question will be done tomorrow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

around what time tomorrow

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
by noon
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML